PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek.net Getting Ready for the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas!

Dwayne
06-21-2010, 05:16 PM
The 2010 SEMA Show is just a little more than 4 months away and Max and the Autogeek staff are busy planning and preparing to make this year our best SEMA Show ever!

From SemaShow.com (http://www.expocad.com/host/fx/convexx/sema10/northhall.html):

"The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center."

This will be Autogeek's six straight year as a SEMA Show Exhibitor and this year Autogeek will have not one, not two but three booths for a total of 1000 sq ft at the 2010 SEMA Show! Visit us in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center in booths 12645, 12639 and 12738

http://www.auto-geek.net/ag-images/sema-2010.jpg

So far I can confirm that Max, Mike Phillips, Jason and myself will be there, with more to be confirmed and announced at a later date!

ScottB
06-21-2010, 06:13 PM
this is one show I would LOVE to attend ... all those mods and aftermarket toys in one place.

Mike Phillips
06-21-2010, 06:27 PM
For a "Car Guy", or "Car Gal", SEMA is truly like being a kid in a candy store.

Here's a tip... where some really comfortable shoes, the kind you would wear on a long, long hike because there's so much to see that you'll be doing a lot of walking.

Lots of great cars and a chance to see the newest products coming onto the market for your car from A to Z.

:xyxthumbs:

SouthernStyles
06-21-2010, 06:43 PM
I cant wait i already have my calenders marked!!

CEE DOG
06-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Man that would be great!! Congrats and have a great time guys! Take lots of pictures for us!

Garry Dean
06-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Can you guys give me a pair of passes? I would love to go to Vegas!

rohnramirez
06-21-2010, 08:19 PM
I only get to see annual SEMA shows on cable. Wish i was at Vegas at the right time. :)

Hey guys, is it just Autogeek or the whole line of PBMA? Put up a good show Autogeek.

juzzbrilliant
06-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Hi Guys,
I will be there to check you guys out, you guys are simply awesome!!
:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

aznwhip
06-22-2010, 11:46 AM
I'll have a couple cars there. Will definitely stop by your booth. :xyxthumbs:

Ohio Detailing
06-25-2010, 09:25 AM
For a "Car Guy", or "Car Gal", SEMA is truly like being a kid in a candy store.

Here's a tip... where some really comfortable shoes, the kind you would wear on a long, long hike because there's so much to see that you'll be doing a lot of walking.

Lots of great cars and a chance to see the newest products coming onto the market for your car from A to Z.

:xyxthumbs:

Is there any way at all for a 'normal' person with a passion for cars to get into SEMA? I go to the LV Convention Center every year for the Mr. Olympia (which is exactly 3 months from today actually) but would love to go for the cars as well!