PDA

View Full Version : New guy doesn't know squat

claf
06-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Hi all, my name is claf and I'm from Ma. Been reading about polishing, buffing and detailing for a while now and now know how little I really know. Hope to pick some brains and get some scoop from those who DO know so I can shape up my car without doing any damage and wasting lots of time. Expect some typical stupid questions as I am usually too lazy to use search threads. Treat my gently as I am really old and don't take kindly to abuse. Talk to you later, Bob

CEE DOG
06-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi all, my name is claf and I'm from Ma. Been reading about polishing, buffing and detailing for a while now and now know how little I really know. Hope to pick some brains and get some scoop from those who DO know so I can shape up my car without doing any damage and wasting lots of time. Expect some typical stupid questions as I am usually too lazy to use search threads. Treat my gently as I am really old and don't take kindly to abuse. Talk to you later, Bob

:welcome: Bob!

rohnramirez
06-21-2010, 12:30 AM
lol, we don't abuse people here. :)

:welcome: aboard Claf (or Bob)!

Mike Phillips
06-21-2010, 07:08 AM

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Lots of helpful and friendly members on AutogeekOnline always willing to help bring others further up the road.

For general questions, you can post them here,

Auto Detailing 101 (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/)

:)