PDA

View Full Version : Home-brew Klasse twins

Pages : [1] 2

kansasdn
11-06-2006, 02:08 PM
I read somewhere, I think it was on AG somewhere but can't find it, about using diluted Klasse twins. Can someone enlighten me on the this idea-like when, how etc..Right now my 2004 BMW 525 has AIO and KSGx3.. Thanks a bunchFeed back please

joe.p
11-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I read somewhere, I think it was on AG somewhere but can't find it, about using diluted Klasse twins. Can someone enlighten me on the this idea-like when, how etc..Right now my 2004 BMW 525 has AIO and KSGx3.. Thanks a bunchFeed back please
This a cut and past from Klasse..hope this helps

Another great attribute of Klasse All-in-One is that it is water soluble in its liquid form. So all you have to do is take an empty and cleaned out 16 oz bottle and add 2-3 ounces of Klasse All-in-One and fill the bottle with water. Just shake and spray and wipe. This is great for giving your car or boat or plane or whatever that just waxed look and feel in 5-10 minutes and not waste the Klasse All-in-One.

abrcrombe
11-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Wierd! IMO, if you can afford an '04 5er you can afford Klasse AIO. I guess you could do this for looks, but there are so many better options out there.

joe.p
11-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Wierd! IMO, if you can afford an '04 5er you can afford Klasse AIO. I guess you could do this for looks, but there are so many better options out there.
Why is it weird when Klasse them selves reccomends another way to use there products .
you know i've been flamed for a few comments and those where in regards to people hyping products ..also bandwagon jumping .This person is new to the forum with only three post and is asking about a product AG sells. I don't think this was a nice welcome ..

abrcrombe
11-06-2006, 03:27 PM
I am not calling him weird, I am calling the idea of diluting AIO weird only because I have never heard of it. Maybe a more appropriate phrase would have been "I have never heard of that one before". There were no intentions be rude to him. I am just saying, for a person who most likely has enough to afford not to dilute AIO, he has better options that provide better results and that is all. But welcome to the forums and if you WANT to go with AIO diluted go ahead, just saying there are probably better options for you.

joe.p
11-06-2006, 03:41 PM
Your right there are other options,but the poster thought this was an option he read here on this forum. I read this a long time ago elsewhere and was only trying to answer his question..for all we know he's detailing and may be in a pinch trying to use up the last of his klasse ,i'm not sure of his finacial situation and would never bring that into play..Other then that me and you are OK ;)

btw,kansasdn there speaking of KAIO not the sealant Glaze..

kansasdn
11-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Sorry guys--I wasn't try to stir up a hornets nest--I wasn't trying to be cheap but, because I am new to this dizzing array of products and options, I was trying to keep fewer products on the shelf..What are your recommendations for a QD? Or, are they more harmful than good... yeah, I was thinking of the AIO as a QD (diluted of course) but wondered if that would remove the protection of the KSG---Thanks again -- Just trying to learn

joe.p
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Sorry guys--I wasn't try to stir up a hornets nest--I wasn't trying to be cheap but, because I am new to this dizzing array of products and options, I was trying to keep fewer products on the shelf..What are your recommendations for a QD? Or, are they more harmful than good... yeah, I was thinking of the AIO as a QD (diluted of course) but wondered if that would remove the protection of the KSG---Thanks again -- Just trying to learnPoorBoys spray&wipe, topped with any of these products ClearKote QuickShine,FK1 425, PBs Spray&Gloss are some good ones. if you go with S&W go with a gallon after trying it out you'll end up wishing you had ..

Klasse themselves states diluting there KAIO can be used a QDer so it will be fine..abrcrombe is saying there is an easier way then having to dilute the KAIO and i agree with him..Theres noway you'll be disappointed with PBs S&W if you are sell it to me without the watering down;)

abrcrombe
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Don't worry about it kansas. It was just a misunderstanding and it is all sorted out. I am not 100% sure but wouldn't AIO remove the KSG?? Anyone know for sure? For QD's there are plenty to choose from and for you I would choose either Poorboy's S&G http://www.autogeek.net/pbsg16.html or Clearkote Quikshine http://www.autogeek.net/clqush.html.

emaxxman
11-06-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm not sure what you would do it with AIO instead of SG. It seems to me that a "qd of SG" would be a quick and fast way to put on a thin booster coat of SG.

Then again, doesn't moisture affect the bonding and curing of SG?

joe.p
11-06-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure what you would do it with AIO instead of SG. It seems to me that a "qd of SG" would be a quick and fast way to put on a thin booster coat of SG.

Then again, doesn't moisture affect the bonding and curing of SG?I would think Klasse is reffering to using there AIO cleaner as a Qder only after the KSG has cured..

ryandamartini
11-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Klasse is AWESOME!!! :D

You can seal showers, counters and most recently floors with it! I like it so much my PC has been banned from the house twice! Well was once, but most recently again when my sister spilled something and it beaded up you could blow the beads around the counter... Mother looks at me as if I have a sickness, its not a sickness but a healthy hazzard! :D

ScottB
11-06-2006, 06:15 PM
You can actually also use Klasse AIO as a car wash. It wont bubble up or provide any foam, but actually makes water quite slick. I did not find it to work better than other soaps, but I guess you could keep it all in the family.

Wash --- Clean --- Seal --- Qd

Surfer
11-06-2006, 06:40 PM
If you used AIO in a wash mixture, wouldn't it strip your wax?

ScottB
11-06-2006, 07:00 PM
If you used AIO in a wash mixture, wouldn't it strip your wax?

maybe, but remember its heavily diluted. It would clearly be safe on sealants, but like I said I found it messy with no real difference. I rather like the Duragloss wash on sealants, and Poorboys or Pinnacle on waxes.