PDA

View Full Version : Black Wow on tires

Finemess
06-19-2010, 05:29 PM
I tried this today after washing and drying. I put it on thick and let it sit while I did my glass and cleaned up the cab of the truck. I buffed it off and went for a ride, and had some sling on the tire so I wiped it down again. Looks good and wondering how long it will last. Anyone else using it on tires?

Harleyguy
06-19-2010, 05:46 PM
I've never used it on tires i not even sure they recommend it for that.I feel it's way to thick for tires and would have to use a huge amount to cover all four tires.The product was designed for faded black clad trim.And you use just a tiny pea size amount on the trim.You should also avoid getting onto the paint.

Finemess
06-19-2010, 05:50 PM
DOH! My bad, Black Again. Sorry I had wow on the brain for some reason.

Harleyguy
06-19-2010, 06:03 PM
DOH! My bad, Black Again. Sorry I had wow on the brain for some reason.Well once again not sure that is used for tires.I also use that on my Sport trac on the side steps and the top of the rear bumper.I was doing a test on which product last longer and so far the Black again is better.Black again is also a dye so it has better coverage then the Black wow.

Finemess
06-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Its listed for rubber. I use it on trim now but will be changing to PB trim soon.

CEE DOG
06-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Edit: moving to seperate thread