PDA

View Full Version : No Rinse Wash & Shine

Pages : [1] 2

BenSRT
06-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi,
somebody have try Optimum no rinse wash and shine or Detailer's Pride Rinseless Wash & Gloss in QD or clay lube??

I would like a feedback about this product it is good or not?

thanks

Ben

AeroCleanse
06-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Yes, have used the ONR, works great.

A4 1.8tqm
06-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Either no rinse product is a must have. They are very versatile.

ScottB
06-19-2010, 04:18 PM
both are newer formulas too and offer more gloss and lubrication than the original versions.

Chris Thomas
06-19-2010, 04:30 PM
its very cheap and effective as a QD and a clay lube too.

BenSRT
06-19-2010, 05:38 PM
so,thanks guys,I try both products!!:props:

BenSRT
06-21-2010, 11:38 AM
when you may your mix it is better to take distilled water or just take current water?

Dubbin1
06-21-2010, 11:48 AM
DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-rinseless-four-in-one.html) is another good one. Its all I use anymore.

BenSRT
06-21-2010, 11:51 AM
DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-rinseless-four-in-one.html) is another good one. Its all I use anymore.

when you may your mix it is better to take distilled water or just take current water?

Dubbin1
06-21-2010, 11:52 AM
I just use regular water but filtered water wont hurt.

MI Mike
06-21-2010, 12:32 PM

I personally use distilled water when using ONR and other concentrates that require mixing with water. I find that it seems to work better. Depending on your locale you can have high hardness, pH, calcium and floride to name a few in you water. Various members have mentioned that the coloring fades when they mix ONR with regular tap water and they have experienced other problems when they use their water, but I personally have not found that with distilled water. If you have access to filtered water vs distilled, it all depends on you. You could test it. One batch distilled and one batch regular tap water. Your preference. What works for you.

BenSRT
06-21-2010, 03:18 PM
thanks for your help!:props:

Old Tiger
06-21-2010, 08:12 PM
I personally use distilled water when using ONR and other concentrates that require mixing with water. I find that it seems to work better. Depending on your locale you can have high hardness, pH, calcium and floride to name a few in you water. Various members have mentioned that the coloring fades when they mix ONR with regular tap water and they have experienced other problems when they use their water, but I personally have not found that with distilled water. If you have access to filtered water vs distilled, it all depends on you. You could test it. One batch distilled and one batch regular tap water. Your preference. What works for you.
I agree 100%. I add 3 oz ONR to 29 oz DW and find it works great on running boards as well as a spot cleaner. Running boards arent slippery like after a UV dressing.

gumbedamit
06-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Question: Can you use the DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss in a foam cannon and then just wipe it down? Remember, there are no stupid questions...

TheGLL
06-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Indeed ONR is a must have!

Welcome to AG, I'm also from Quebec, Canada :caflag: