PDA

View Full Version : Business Card Opinions

Mirror Detailing
06-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Tried of using my old business card that was VERY VERY basic and plain looking. Plus needed to get one that added my website address and new email. So this is what I have come up with for a few card.

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/mirrordetailing/NewCard.jpg

LuxuryMobile
06-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Looks good to me. Might want to make your company name, and the other parts on top lines a little bigger (IMO).

Nice and simple though. I like it.

Shane731
06-17-2010, 01:03 PM
:iagree:

Mirror Detailing
06-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Looks good to me. Might want to make your company name, and the other parts on top lines a little bigger (IMO).

Nice and simple though. I like it.

lol if you think this one is simple you would be preplexed at how simple my last one was. that thing was REALLY simple!

rwright
06-17-2010, 01:11 PM
I have someone working on my logo because I'm not an artistic person! I'm going with a very clean and basic look. I like your card though, it's not cluttered and presents a nice image. What was your old design?

Mirror Detailing
06-17-2010, 01:15 PM
I have someone working on my logo because I'm not an artistic person! I'm going with a very clean and basic look. I like your card though, it's not cluttered and presents a nice image. What was your old design?

Nothing lol. It was a simple card with lettering on it!

Locutus
06-17-2010, 01:34 PM
If you dont already have a company to print them for you:
Business Cards: Custom Business Cards & Business Card Printing ~ OvernightPrints.com (http://www.overnightprints.com/businesscards)
does an awesome job and they are not expensive. They can may your card look just like your pic.

LuxuryMobile
06-17-2010, 02:09 PM
I got my cards designed for free as a trade off for doing two vans belonging to a large Martial Arts Company in Orlando. ( there company designe guy made them for us )

Then had thousands printed for free for doing 3 vehicles for the owner of a local print shop.

Sometimes this is any easier way to "pay" for supplies/advertising. Plus while your out there working, all the customers see you doing great work.

Just an idea for those who arent willing to through a ton of money at business cards.

Your card looks great though. Definitly want to keep a business card simple, just the essentials.

Matt S.
06-17-2010, 02:25 PM
I like the color / background. I, too, would make the company name a bit more "bold". Call me a grammar Nazi, but "everytime" should be two separate words. Other than that it looks great.

SouthernStyles
06-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Mike your using Vista print arent you! Ive seen that card before multiple times.

Apokiliptik1
06-17-2010, 09:06 PM
love the chevy very nice, agree with everyone else about comp name being bigger or maybe in a different font? looks good to me though!

cobalt9123
06-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Tried of using my old business card that was VERY VERY basic and plain looking. Plus needed to get one that added my website address and new email. So this is what I have come up with for a few card.

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/mirrordetailing/NewCard.jpg

Replace the car on that card with the car in your signature, make your name bigger, and then you'll have a great card :props: