PDA

View Full Version : Autoglym products

xavb
06-16-2010, 09:18 PM
I have read here that some have positive feedback on the Autoglym wax but does anyone have any experience with some of the other Autoglym products? I went to Pepboys today and they had Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner, Rapid Detailer, and Super Resin Polish. Any experiences with these products?

Just read the forum rules and saw the product discussion should be limited to products carried by Autogeek. If this thread is deemed to not be in line with the rules, my apologies.

aznwhip
06-16-2010, 09:21 PM
I've used their Rapid Detailer. Pretty good for a QD. I like my fk425 more, but works well in a pinch.

Emile
06-17-2010, 07:59 AM
I like their Custom Wheel Cleaner. I don't find it to be particularly powerful, but I like how it can be diluted 1:1 and it's safe on all wheels.

jzuniga01
06-17-2010, 08:11 AM
i have used Super Resin Polish and I think it is really good.

A4 1.8tqm
06-17-2010, 08:20 AM
All i know about Autoglym is that I like HD wax a lot.

i have used Super Resin Polish and I think it is really good.

What did you like about it? Is it a "pure polish", or more of an AIO? Does it have fillers?

jzuniga01
06-17-2010, 08:42 AM

What did you like about it? Is it a "pure polish", or more of an AIO? Does it have fillers?

it is more of an AIO. I have never used Klasse AIO, but of what I have heard of it is about the same.

ScottB
06-17-2010, 08:53 AM
I grabbed some at Wally World when it first came out. I thought it was cool to see a boutique line at retail and much cheaper too. It did not however, the wax, look as well or remove as easily as some of my favorite waxes. It seems to be moving towards the back of the shelve ...

WRAPT C5Z06
06-17-2010, 08:58 AM

It falls in the same class as Klasse AIO.