PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever used or heard of Zep All-Around?

Whitethunder46
11-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Yep, another post, haha.

Anyone heard of this stuff? It's basically another vinyl/rubber cleaner and protectant. I've used it at work many times on our Golf Cars. It works fantastic on them and leaves a brilliant shine so I decided to take a bottle home and try it on my car. I used it on my exterior black plastic that surrounds my side mirrors and also detailed my engine with it. It worked fantastically on the engine and is still shining (not as bright, but you can definately tell it's clean) and it's been about 2 months and countless rainstorms.

Anyways, this came to my head because I saw Justin had detailed and shined up some innerwheel wells on some larger trucks and reminded me of this. (Looks awesome btw.)

Didn't know if anyone else has had any experience with this?

Here's some pictures of what my engine looked like after using Zep. First one is clean, second one is with Zep.

FloridaNative
11-05-2006, 02:30 PM
I've heard of Zep's cleaning products for home use, but I never knew they made automotive products as well. I learn something new everyday! :) The engine looks great btw! :)

ScottB
11-05-2006, 03:01 PM
I've heard of Zep's cleaning products for home use, but I never knew they made automotive products as well.

:iagree: :iagree:

I have seen them on Home Depots aisles for years, thought of them as generic cleaners sold in bulk.

Whitethunder46
11-05-2006, 03:15 PM
GOOGLE SEARCH : ZEP

did a quick search and it looked like they have multiple dressings and care products.

supercharged
11-13-2006, 05:52 AM
any good?

sparkie
11-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Learned something new every day!

Avengeance
11-13-2006, 10:39 AM
They are deffinately not a generic brand.... ZEP makes a good product and they are highly known and respected in the industrial business. I have an account with ZEP at work and my rep gave me a 1gal jug of their Spray Wax. I eyeball that jug everytime I open my storage cabinet. I guess Ill have to try it out now.... Ill try it out on my beater.

Whitethunder46
11-13-2006, 10:52 AM
They are deffinately not a generic brand.... ZEP makes a good product and they are highly known and respected in the industrial business. I have an account with ZEP at work and my rep gave me a 1gal jug of their Spray Wax. I eyeball that jug everytime I open my storage cabinet. I guess Ill have to try it out now.... Ill try it out on my beater.

Yea, that's how my golf course is with having an account. I'm gonna yank a few bottles of All around to use for engine dressing and wheel wells. This stuff lasts through counttt less washings.