PDA

View Full Version : NFL Teams

Pages : [1] 2

Apokiliptik1
06-14-2010, 09:02 PM
I am bored and with all thats going on here in the gulf coast got me thinking of the things i miss! lord knows i miss me some good ol' football! im a big nfl guy like coolege too just curious what teams everyone roots for? I was born in Mass and have followed the New England Patriots since i was a little boy Go Pats! I like Michigan Wolverines in college(best uni's) just a coincidence that Tom Brady(THE MAN) played there too. anyway thought it be a different kind of thread to pass the time i know its corny but hey i am bored :dblthumb2:

5.4 Shelby
06-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Not to start a war, but, Colts. And Peyton Manning is the Man. :)

Grew up in Indiana and am a Colts season ticket holder.

Actually, hoping to see your Pats back in full swing this year. The rivalry has been a good one. I want to see it continue for years to come.

Jenn1270
06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Cowboys....America's (most hated) Team. I live right next door to the practice facility.

Apokiliptik1
06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Brady and Manning the 2 best! they will be the highest paid players this year or next both are in the last year of their contracts. btw Brady +3 rings and Manning +1 hehe no war started but yea thats one game every year that lives up to its billing

mcpp66
06-14-2010, 10:04 PM
University of Pittsburgh Panthers and the Steelers too.

siX 5.0
06-15-2010, 02:52 AM
Brady is the man, just so happends that I played on the same baseball team as him. He lives/lived like 2 blocks away from me in San Mateo. But, I am a diehard 49er fan.

clm65
06-15-2010, 07:51 AM
Tampa Bay Bucs. Been a season ticket holder for 12 years, so I've seen the bad, the good, and now the bad again. But I still love 'em anyway!

5.4 Shelby
06-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Tampa Bay Bucs. Been a season ticket holder for 12 years, so I've seen the bad, the good, and now the bad again. But I still love 'em anyway!
I feel your pain. I didnt own tickets then, but, was a big Colts fan through the lean years with the likes of Jeff George and Eric Dickerson (he was a stud, just on a marginal team).

I hate the offseason. I cant wait for camp to get started.

Donnym
06-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Dolphin season ticket holder for about 28 years now. Got to see every touchdown pass Marino threw during the home games.

longdx
06-15-2010, 04:30 PM
I am a fan of the Baltimore Ravens. Prior to Baltimore getting the team, I followed the Miami Dolphins (all through the Marino era and still like them to this day).

aznwhip
06-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Pats fan since 92 when uncle took me to my first football game at Foxboro. Was harsh being a Pats fan when they were losing back then with the "Bend me over" logo as a kid lol. Even when they started winning, everyone who was a fan was accused of being a bandwagon fan lol.

snowking724
06-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Pats all the way. Not gonna be happy if they let mankins go!

Jenn1270
06-15-2010, 07:10 PM
I hate the offseason. I cant wait for camp to get started.

I agree 100% and the Cowboys are going to rule the NFC EAST

5.4 Shelby
06-15-2010, 07:57 PM
I agree 100% and the Cowboys are going to rule the NFC EAST
I think threy have the best shot at it. Dez Bryant is going to make some big time plays for them. probable the steal of the draft.

Apokiliptik1
06-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Pats all the way. Not gonna be happy if they let mankins go!
me too but if they could get a 1st and a 3rd for him let him go they still have to sign Brady to long term deal Moss is almost certainly gone unless they can sign him too, plus next years draft the pats have the raiders 1st round pick and theirs they have 2 1st's and 2 2nd's they trade mankins for a 1st and 3rd then they'll have 3 1st's next draft even with a lockout possibility the draft will still happen. i know he is a beast but since the aints(saints lol) gave huge money to their guard jaheri evans mankins wants that kind of money too and no guard is worth tackle money shoot none of these players are but o well