PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar paint hardness?

WRAPT C5Z06
06-14-2010, 08:30 PM
It's a 1999. Anyone have a rough guesstimate?

Thanks.

Grizzly
06-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Its hard as hell.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Dubbin1
06-14-2010, 09:39 PM
OT but this reminded me of something kinda funny. About 20 years or so ago I worked as an auto tech. Someone brought in a Jag for a repair but overnight the drivers window was broken out while it sat in the parking lot. Well the manager shipped it off to get the window repair but in the meantime he was fired. Yup you guessed it, no one had any idea where the Jag was for weeks.

No its not funny for the owner of the car but the owner of the shop was a true PIA (you really cant imagine how bad this guy was). What was funny was watching this guy sweating bullets trying to locate the car.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-14-2010, 10:15 PM
OT but this reminded me of something kinda funny. About 20 years or so ago I worked as an auto tech. Someone brought in a Jag for a repair but overnight the drivers window was broken out while it sat in the parking lot. Well the manager shipped it off to get the window repair but in the meantime he was fired. Yup you guessed it, no one had any idea where the Jag was for weeks.

No its not funny for the owner of the car but the owner of the shop was a true PIA (you really cant imagine how bad this guy was). What was funny was watching this guy sweating bullets trying to locate the car.
I could only imagine. :laughing: