PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion pot has gel air freshner under lid

Pages : [1] 2

agpatel
06-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Hmm, so I was messing around with my Fuzion sample pot today and wondering why the white foam under the cap was not flat as it bothers my OCD (another story haha) and i took it off to find a gel like substance under the white lid. Well I was somewhat surprised and thought oh glue, but when I took it off and smelled it it smelt like the wax...hmm...it looks just like the gel air fresheners you get at the store.

Anyone else notice this? Is it there on the larger pots. Also AG, hook a brother up and put some of that in a glass bottle and send it my way....need a new air freshener.

But now I know why that pot smelled so potent when I open it.

trhland
06-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Hmm, so I was messing around with my Fuzion sample pot today and wondering why the white foam under the cap was not flat as it bothers my OCD (another story haha) and i took it off to find a gel like substance under the white lid. Well I was somewhat surprised and thought oh glue, but when I took it off and smelled it it smelt like the wax...hmm...it looks just like the gel air fresheners you get at the store.

Anyone else notice this? Is it there on the larger pots. Also AG, hook a brother up and put some of that in a glass bottle and send it my way....need a new air freshener.

But now I know why that pot smelled so potent when I open it.

awesome!!!!! the more i hear about this wax the more i want to try it

ScottB
06-08-2010, 06:56 AM
hang it up in the car like one of those fresh evergreen thingys they use to sell at the carwashes.

cnfowler
06-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Are you sure it is an air freshener and not one of those moisture control things?

Colin

agpatel
06-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Pretty sure, it was a gel layered, balled up under teh white foam lid, reason for the bulge and smelled just like the wax and was tinted redish. Did not look/feel the same as moisture gel, then again why would you have moisture gel in a wax pot?

Only thing I can think of is to make the pot smell very potent when you open it...if it indeed is what I think it is. Anyone at AG know what I am talking about? haha

Matt S.
06-08-2010, 03:46 PM
It's just a piece of paper that goes under the lid. It's most likely bent due to heat from when the wax was poured.

Shane731
06-08-2010, 03:53 PM
It's just a piece of paper that goes under the lid. It's most likely bent due to heat from when the wax was poured.

Party pooper. Here we were getting excited for nothing. :bash: :nomore:

:joking: :p

agpatel
06-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Here are some pics:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_G0ZVVd-k2pM/TA7AY_IVI1I/AAAAAAAAAmY/Dkginmx_Zrc/s800/IMAG0056.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_G0ZVVd-k2pM/TA7AV5MIj3I/AAAAAAAAAmU/PAX1dGra8no/s800/IMAG0057.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_G0ZVVd-k2pM/TA7ASnE9rxI/AAAAAAAAAmQ/8pEHB-b7OMQ/s800/IMAG0058.jpg

agpatel
06-08-2010, 05:16 PM
There was more but I took some off when I found it.

Just wanna know what is, haha...is not a glue...if it is an air freshener like substance to make it smell potent when you open the pot...I want some in a glass car to keep in my room :) haha

Wendell Jarvis
06-08-2010, 05:33 PM
The regular 8oz tub of fuzion does not have that...Its a regular label with Wolfgang Information.....but, that label smells really good too,,,,,,,,,just could not see it dangling from my rear view mirror........I would be so sporting though.......LOL

cnfowler
06-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Looks like some type of adhesive. It probably just absorbed the scent of the wax.

Colin

agpatel
06-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Does not have much adhesive properties, idk...it was just a interesting find and was wondering if anyone form AG could shed some light on it. haha.

:)

Rsurfer
06-09-2010, 04:22 AM
awesome!!!!! the more i hear about this wax the more i want to try itJust stick with your Souveran and Concorso Tom.:nomore:

trhland
06-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Just stick with your Souveran and Concorso Tom.:nomore:

fine.... but fuzion looks so yummy....:hungry:

nosbusa
06-18-2010, 12:30 AM
If you look close you might see the ingredients of Fuzion on that small piece of paper. :D