PDA

View Full Version : Worst customer service ever happen in my life

Pages : [1] 2 3

NewYaris
06-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Dear meghan & penny,

i have emailed penny for 2 times, no response for more than one week. My friend asked me to registered this forum and pm meghan. Yes, she responsed twice and stop reply my third pm.

I am very disappointed with both of you how to handle the customer. I heard a good and bad about ag from some forums. Today i felt that im in the same on boat to those guys had bad service from ag.

I know ag is one the biggest detailing store, act like a king as you like. Bear in mind, we, all had up and down from time to time. Ag is not exception. You will never always on top. Now, you might think lost or ignore some customers have nothing to lose. Anyway time will tell then.

I am not exception like some guys how had bad feeling and swore not to purchase at ag even the price is cheaper on 50% from other shops.

fancyfootwork
06-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Ok for one, type in proper english if your going to complain about anything.

Also, AG has exceptional customer service. Have you tried calling? When did you PM Penny? Keep in my we just had a 3 day weekend because of Memorial Day and she most likely wasn't working full days. I personally spoke with Penny on Memorial Day weekend and she was extremely helpful and kind.

If your just going to bad mouth this company then do us all a favor and leave.

A4 1.8tqm
06-05-2010, 11:18 AM
What was your problem? I refuse to believe that AG has done you wrong. Judging from your post, English is not your first language? Probably a communication error and I'm sure you will be taken care of... unless your just causing problems and trying to get freebies.

CEE DOG
06-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Just pick up the phone and call if you need to speak to somebody. One thing is for sure. I have never has anyone at AG act like "king on top of the world...." whatever. There has been a misunderstanding and obviously you're frustrated but you can't send emails and pms and get pissed at no response. You may be irritated but a simple phone call and you will be talking to someone and there will be no misunderstanding.
Anytime I have called AG there has never been a problem. I called during lunch a couple times. They called me back within a couple hours tops....

Call them if you actually want to resolve the conflict rather then create it.

Good luck :)

Edit: If it's true that you didn't get a response to a pm or email the fact is you aren't speaking to somebody and therefore do not know for sure that they got your message...

NewYaris
06-05-2010, 11:22 AM
ok for one, type in proper english if your going to complain about anything.

Also, ag has exceptional customer service. Have you tried calling? When did you pm penny? Keep in my we just had a 3 day weekend because of memorial day and she most likely wasn't working full days. I personally spoke with penny on memorial day weekend and she was extremely helpful and kind.

If your just going to bad mouth this company then do us all a favor and leave.

sorry for my bad english.

I just tell my feeling and disappointment.

You had a good service from them, you will only said the good thing about them. I hope you will never ever feel bad or disappointed BY someone in your life. Otherwise, you are as bad as me.

fancyfootwork
06-05-2010, 11:37 AM
sorry for my bad english.

I just tell my feeling and disappointment.

You had a good service from them, you will only said the good thing about them. I hope you will never ever feel bad or disappointed BY someone in your life. Otherwise, you are as bad as me.

I don't mean to sound offensive by that I'm just saying.

I highly advise you CALL them. The guys at AG leave their direct numbers and extensions all the time on posts.

john F
06-05-2010, 11:39 AM

I highly advise you CALL them. The guys at AG leave their direct numbers and extensions all the time on posts.

1-800-869-3011 ext 215 :props:

mtnbiker
06-05-2010, 11:40 AM
I too had some issues recently. I called AG , spoke with Dwayne personally & had everything cleared up in no time. I believe MOST things are better accomplished talking directly with people. I have since been educated on how the system works at AG & my concerns are being addressed.
I believe they will for you also.

fancyfootwork
06-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Prime example! :dblthumb2:

mtnbiker
06-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Hey, S*#T Happens!

NewYaris
06-05-2010, 11:47 AM

So did I buddy. I have no ill feeling to anyone here. Only disappointment to the CS, thats it. I wish AG will take every email or PM seriously.

I wish I could call, however, Im living far away from USA. English is my 4th language, I am afraid non of them understand me :xyxthumbs:

john F
06-05-2010, 11:48 AM
So did I buddy. I have no ill feeling to anyone here. Only disappointment to the CS, thats it. I wish AG will take every email or PM seriously.

I wish I could call, however, Im living far away from USA. English is my 4th language, I am afraid non of them understand me :xyxthumbs:

You can PM me as well.

NewYaris
06-05-2010, 11:56 AM
You can PM me as well.

thks for your offered.

You can confirm or check to Penny & Meghan to what I said here.

I apologise if my bad english and statement in this forum.

snowking724
06-05-2010, 12:22 PM
don't know how to take this. i had a problem with 2 products(non house brands) at different times and within 3 emails back and forth replacements were on the way. any and all questions were answered quickly and fully and i couldn't be happier. i've read some of anti AG threads elsewhere and their was no background to them,don't believe everything you read!

Dwayne
06-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Dear meghan & penny,

i have emailed penny for 2 times, no response for more than one week. My friend asked me to registered this forum and pm meghan. Yes, she responsed twice and stop reply my third pm.

I am very disappointed with both of you how to handle the customer. I heard a good and bad about ag from some forums. Today i felt that im in the same on boat to those guys had bad service from ag.

I know ag is one the biggest detailing store, act like a king as you like. Bear in mind, we, all had up and down from time to time. Ag is not exception. You will never always on top. Now, you might think lost or ignore some customers have nothing to lose. Anyway time will tell then.

I am not exception like some guys how had bad feeling and swore not to purchase at ag even the price is cheaper on 50% from other shops.

Hello Ahwil,

I am not sure if the internet service provider is blocking your incoming emails but I just looked into this and I see that both Penny and Meghan have responded to your inquiries and I also see where you have responded back to Penny as well. I will send you a PM with the email responses from Penny so that you have a copy here on the forum.