PDA

View Full Version : AG - Above and Beyond!

Mindflux
06-03-2010, 01:31 PM
I got my small order of stuff from the memorial day promotions today. Fast as can be. 32oz of Power Lock and a Pad Brush.

Why so small you ask? I didn't need a bunch more, but it was enough to meet the shipping promotion from a competitor to still get free shipping.

To top it off, Autogeek was offering a red CCS pad with their Power Lock, while a competitors price was cheaper on the product it didn't come with a pad. I fully just expected AG to match the price and not include the CCS pad.. guess what? They did it anyway!

So, they matched pricing, matched shipping promotions AND gave me the CCS pad free *AND* got it all to me in 3 short days.

Not everyone may like AG for various reasons, but I've never had a reason NOT to like their service. Thank you Autogeek. Thanks to Meghan, Dwayne and Matt for making my life easier.

:props:

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Another one for the AG Team!! :goodjob2:

Mindflux
06-03-2010, 01:38 PM
I also want to say THANK YOU to Matt@AG. He went way above and beyond replacing a Optimum PoliSeal that he didn't even sell me. DetailCity.com (R.I.P) sold it to me, and since Matt is a good sport and friends with Troy and Dwayne he offered me a replacement bottle.

Who else would do that? Nobody but AutoGeek.

Meghan
06-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Glad you received great service, we try hard everyday to prove to each and everyone of you, that we love our customers very much!!

Matt S.
06-03-2010, 01:52 PM
:cheers:

ScottB
06-03-2010, 02:20 PM
there is indeed a difference no matter how the others sell themselves, they simply are copying Autogeeks success and learning from its advances.

TheGLL
06-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Ahah when I saw the title, I thought you were talking about Above and Beyond the trance DJs.
And indeed...autogeek rock!

Mindflux
06-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Ahah when I saw the title, I thought you were talking about Above and Beyond the trance DJs.
And indeed...autogeek rock!
No idea who that is.