PDA

View Full Version : natty's red for light metallics?

corolla619
06-02-2010, 09:07 PM
really want to grab a tub. notsure ifthe red is meant for light metallics. if anyone can chime in with their experience, that would be much appreciated.

looking for the gloss and more for the pop/glow from the metallic in the silver.

ronkh57
06-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Should do you fine.

Red will make it shine and the flake pop.

D0ughB0y
06-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Ha. I'm in the process of going through things to see exactly how good I can make silver metallic flake on my car look.

Meg's Gold Class was meh.

AutoGlym did a nice job of making the car look really clean, had a great overall shine & reflection, and is pretty durable, but I really can't say that it made the flake pop.

This weekend I'm going to be hitting the car with some PO85RD, sealing with WG DGPS and eventually topping with Fuzion. I'll be taking pics.

Slava
06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
I haven't tried Natty's Red yet but Pinnacle SSII does a great job bring flakes out of silver metalic.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
06-03-2010, 01:16 PM
really want to grab a tub. not sure if the red is meant for light metallics. if anyone can chime in with their experience, that would be much appreciated.

looking for the gloss and more for the pop/glow from the metallic in the silver.

NR will really make the metallic flake pop like none other! Its basically like a magnifying glass on your paint so when the sun hits the flakes it just makes them stand out tremendously. It also gives it a very wet look.

NR is not like our other waxes it works on all colors flake or not spectacularly. As apposed to NB for dark colors no flake and Natty's for light colors and flake. (But of course thats just a suggestion sometimes the Blue looks great on light colors as the white on dark colors its always fun to mess around and find what looks best :props:)

corolla619
06-03-2010, 03:45 PM
I haven't tried Natty's Red yet but Pinnacle SSII does a great job bring flakes out of silver metalic.

yeah, i have a tub of ssII. i just get bored with waxes and love to experiment with new ones. never tried any of the natty's. might have to give it a shot.

pockets, so your saying red will definetly give me the "pop" from the flakes and the glow and also give me the glossy wet look? if so, then this wax is for me.:xyxthumbs: