PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy's World detailing weekend 2010

tuscarora dave
06-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Hi all you AG members. Each year since I have started detailing (really detailing) cars I have attended the Poorboy's World detailing weekend. This is a fun and very informative event, especially for those who are new to the auto detailing world.

It is a chance to meet in person some other people who you might be interacting with in the detailing forums. It is a good way to learn the basics of detailing or to teach and share your experience with those who are just learning how to detail and a chance to try out some great products that Steve A.K.A. Poorboy sits out for all attendees to use.

The list of attendees is a bit lacking and I for one don't want to see such a nice event cancelled. It is not a big event like AG's Detail Fest by any stretch but it is a fun weekend socially and for detailing too.

I am just trying to make more people aware that it is going on because if the event doesn't draw more interest it will surely be canceled and that would be a shame. The event is in West Nyack New York, so if any of the members here are from the north east and would like to join in on a fun and informative weekend of learning or teaching how to detail just check out this link to the event.

Poorboy's Detailing Weekend 2010 - DetailCity.org - Auto Detailing & Car Detailing Forum (http://www.detailcity.org/forums/poorboysworld-com-sponsored-forum/28953-poorboys-detailing-weekend-2010-a.html)

If I have placed this thread in the wrong forum section I appologize to the admins.