PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on detailing a Saturn

Wendell Jarvis
05-31-2010, 10:24 AM
I have never ever did a fill paint correction on a Saturn, I have a customer who scheduled for next week. any heads up on doing a Saturn that I need to know about?
I know they have the plasctic or fiberglass panels, I suppose thats the only thing I am concerned about.....any advice is welcomed....otherwise I will treat it like I would any other car...... Wolfgang Paint Cleaner..Menz SIP,Menz 85rd topped with Pinnacle Sig.

CEE DOG
05-31-2010, 10:32 AM
I have never ever did a fill paint correction on a Saturn, I have a customer who scheduled for next week. any heads up on doing a Saturn that I need to know about?
I know they have the plasctic or fiberglass panels, I suppose thats the only thing I am concerned about.....any advice is welcomed....otherwise I will treat it like I would any other car...... Wolfgang Paint Cleaner..Menz SIP,Menz 85rd topped with Pinnacle Sig.

Which Saturn?

I have (2) SL's and 1 Sky. The paint on the SL's isn't too terrible hard. The paint on the Sky is pretty hard. Not all Saturns have plastic panels. My SL's do have fiberglass or plastic panels along the sides