PDA

View Full Version : My Wife Placed an Order For Me!

Pages : [1] 2

jpegs13
05-27-2010, 04:40 AM
I have a birthday coming next week and Father's Day is right around the corner. I had a few items in my shopping cart. Last night, after I received the Memorial Day Sale notice, I decided to add a few more things to my cart before pulling the trigger. Low and behold, my cart was empty! My wife came into the room and said " I ordered you stuff, from that Geek place, for your birthday from the kids"
I love that woman. Now I have to re-load for Father's Day:xyxthumbs:

Wax Gorilla
05-27-2010, 05:03 AM
Happy Wife - Happy Life ! - I have a great one also ! Met her 43 years ago when I was Twice her Age (I was 6 she was 3) married for 28 years.

She is the world's Greatest Mother and Wife !

mtmebnj
05-27-2010, 06:39 AM
How dare she buy you stuff! :) I mean what was she thinking, didnt she know you wanted to add more to your cart! haha

OGauge4Me
05-27-2010, 06:49 AM
Does she have an unmarried sister?
LOL

You have a keeper for a wife!

A4 1.8tqm
05-27-2010, 07:40 AM
oops

A4 1.8tqm
05-27-2010, 07:41 AM
My wife came into the room and said "I ordered you stuff, from that Geek place, for your birthday from the kids"
I love that woman. Now I have to re-load for Father's Day:xyxthumbs:

:laughing:

Does she have an unmarried sister?
LOL

You have a keeper for a wife!
Or two unmarried sisters? Definitely a keeper. :props:

ScottB
05-27-2010, 07:42 AM
I love her too ... and I never even met her. Congrats on having a great wife, and remember reciprocation is the spice of a marriage.

c5golfguy
05-27-2010, 08:04 AM
That's great. Great women are hard to come by. Im the MAN

My wife got me heads/cam for the Corvette for my wedding gift. I have to agree with Killrwheels...reciprocation is the spice of marriage.

Jenn1270
05-27-2010, 07:28 PM
That's great. Great women are hard to come by. Im the MAN

My wife got me heads/cam for the Corvette for my wedding gift. I have to agree with Killrwheels...reciprocation is the spice of marriage.

I bought my husband a Dodge Ram for a wedding gift. And yes...reciprocation IS the spice of marriage.

Stace
05-27-2010, 07:38 PM
My hubby bought me a set of shortie wrenches, just because! LOL!! I love the 'geek place' part! Happy Birthday!

Apokiliptik1
05-27-2010, 09:39 PM
<------sighs...... Does beating them in the head with a club still work ?? Just kidding!

67Customs
05-27-2010, 09:47 PM
My wife bought me some detailing supplies once. It was nice.

Little OCD
05-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Great woman you have there. I just hinted to mine about the new VIP special, and the fact that my birthday just happens to fall on fathers day.....its like a 2 for 1 special.

unclestu
05-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Many years ago I made the mistake of introducing my wife to EBAY. :cry:
Now many thousands of dollars later I think that I have finally gotten even.Im the MAN
I intentionaly allowed her to become exposed to the AGO forum (Show and Shine)
:updated:
I am now happy to report that she to is fully infected with the dreaded ADD (adictive detailing disorder).

When I came home later that day she had my shopping cart loaded with almost $500.00 worth of goodies. :thankyousign:

DARK HORSE
05-31-2010, 11:39 PM
Many years ago I made the mistake of introducing my wife to EBAY. :cry:
Now many thousands of dollars later I think that I have finally gotten even.Im the MAN
I intentionaly allowed her to become exposed to the AGO forum (Show and Shine)
:updated:
I am now happy to report that she to is fully infected with the dreaded ADD (adictive detailing disorder).

When I came home later that day she had my shopping cart loaded with almost $500.00 worth of goodies. :thankyousign:

Hey Dad, I hope you guys aren't spending ALL of my inheritance...J/K...lol