PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Wax?

GK Auto Spa
05-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey guyz i will be opening my Portable garage to my customers in a week or so. My standard product line is Meguiars from wash to wax. I want to offer High End services to the customers with Phantoms,Maybachs,Pricey Porsche's & etc.

Whats a good "High End" brand of products?

I just found out about the Swissvax yesterday i saw one site say they on back order. Ineed something thats readily available.

Gerald King
GK Auto Spa

AeroCleanse
05-26-2010, 10:58 AM
I would look at the Dodo Juice line, Super Natural being the best of the line.

REMOVED LINK TO COMPETITOR, PLEASE FOLLOW TERMS/CONDITIONS

trhland
05-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Hey guyz i will be opening my Portable garage to my customers in a week or so. My standard product line is Meguiars from wash to wax. I want to offer High End services to the customers with Phantoms,Maybachs,Pricey Porsche's & etc.

Whats a good "High End" brand of products?

I just found out about the Swissvax yesterday i saw one site say they on back order. Ineed something thats readily available.

Gerald King
GK Auto Spa

i would gowith Souveran or swissvax concorso.. thats pretty much what i use..if yourlooking forlonger durabilty i go swissvax.. but souveran will look just as good just doesnt last as long.. but none the less these are the elite waxes in my collection...

trhland
05-26-2010, 11:02 AM
I would look at the Dodo Juice line, Super Natural being the best of the line.

i was going toput that link but wasnt sure if allowed.. mods might remove it.. but that is were i buy my swissvax from .. stand up service just like autogeek..both companys r great ...

GK Auto Spa
05-26-2010, 11:15 AM
I really appreciate the info,it just adds to to my vision of quality,expertise & showmanship. Now i can get focused on Sema Status!!!:xyxthumbs:

markm
05-26-2010, 12:47 PM
$1,100.00 for a tub of wax............sheesh, i thought i was getting extravagant when i spent $95.00

Wax Gorilla
05-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Get some Swissvax Crystal Rock - I actually show my customers the invoice and what I pay for it. Then charge them $200 premium. Suprises me everytime at how many people with cars under $25K will pay the price. PS. I use about $30 to $45 dollars worth per application so it is a great profit center for me even though it cost over $1000 dollars per tub. I think I am on my 5th or 6th one ! :)

BTW - I like keeping it chilled in a cooler - I use less product that way !

wytstang
05-26-2010, 01:32 PM
For a beauty wax Souveran is hard to beat.

trhland
05-26-2010, 01:38 PM
For a beauty wax Souveran is hard to beat.

great show car wax for sure!!!!

GK Auto Spa
05-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Get some Swissvax Crystal Rock - I actually show my customers the invoice and what I pay for it. Then charge them $200 premium. Suprises me everytime at how many people with cars under $25K will pay the price. PS. I use about $30 to $45 dollars worth per application so it is a great profit center for me even though it cost over $1000 dollars per tub. I think I am on my 5th or 6th one ! :)

BTW - I like keeping it chilled in a cooler - I use less product that way !

How many cars you get out of one tube of wax?

I will make the Souveran a "show car" wax exclusive!!

ScottB
05-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Souveran , Fuzion, and Supernatural .... all should bring in more $$$ and compete evenly with those higher $$$ offerings.