PDA

View Full Version : Check out my website please

PAR Detailing
05-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Ok Im not going to proclaim to be a web guru because I am far from it. I am just doing this with a template given to me and I have never created a website before. Take a look at it so far and all comments are welcome

the logo is just temporary and I plan on adding more pictures and pictures of higher quality since alot of the ones you see are from my Iphone.

Thank you in advance!

Jon
Home (http://www.pardetailing.com)

Brian_Brice
05-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm not a webguy or anything, but just based on your home screen my initial thoughts are move the entire section with text to the middle of the page. I think that would look better. It looks nice though.

PAR Detailing
05-25-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm not a webguy or anything, but just based on your home screen my initial thoughts are move the entire section with text to the middle of the page. I think that would look better. It looks nice though.

Great Idea! Already done thank you. That does look alot better. After looking at this stupid thing for so many hrs you begin to get crosseyed lol

Locutus
05-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Do you offer Clay?

PAR Detailing
05-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Do you offer Clay?

I do. I should add that in thank you.

I also need to give credit where credit is due so thanks to sully for letting me use his site as a guide

JonMiles
05-25-2010, 08:13 PM
I like the simplicity of the site, it's straight to the point. The only thing I would improve on is not web design but your prices. You are undercharging by a lot for the work that goes into detailing.

feslope
05-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Ok Im not going to proclaim to be a web guru because I am far from it. I am just doing this with a template given to me and I have never created a website before. Take a look at it so far and all comments are welcome

Thank you in advance!

Jon
Home (http://www.pardetailing.com)Hi Jon,

This is a pretty good first effort. My suggestion at this point would be to reformat your picture (Before & After) page. Way too much open space with the images in a single column. Place them into at least 2 columns and if your template allows it you can use smaller pictures with click for larger image. With a little effort and some time the learning curve comes pretty quick. Keep working at it and don't let that occassional "Bug" frustrate you.:xyxthumbs:

ziggo99
05-26-2010, 08:51 AM
I think the prices are decent, but some packages could be tweeked a little bit.. I price my washes at 25/35 and wash and wax for 75/85.

GK Auto Spa
05-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Simple & clear info. Thats all the customer needs to choose. they also can see the difference to influence the choice. I like how you did the floors in all cars.:dblthumb2:

Millennium
07-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Simple and also good start. You need to align the paragraphs properly.

Speed6 Guy
07-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Also center your logo on the top and make the buttons a little more obvious.

Egy wash
07-25-2010, 08:52 AM
you need to make a Contact page i reckon.