PDA

View Full Version : Southern California Detailers!

FlyGuy87
05-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Hello Everyone

Those of you in Southern California, please shoot me a message if you think you can help me out here.

I live in a gorgeous high rise loft in Downtown LA, a windy, dusty city. Because I live in a loft, I don't have access to an enclosed garage to detail my car; our building (and every other building here) uses a parking structure open to the elements with lots of traffic. My car is long overdue for some work (over a year now!). Scratches are starting to show up and the paint is begging for a claying.

If you or someone you know would be able to offer garage or shop space so that I can do this, please let me know. It's been quite a challenge figuring out how I'm going to accommodate detailing my car. I would be forever grateful and am happy to offer something in return (I'm an Olympic swimmer...swim lessons perhaps? Im the MAN )

Regards,

FlyGuy87

rohnramirez
05-19-2010, 02:16 AM
:welcome: to Autogeek!

Wow an olympic swimmer. I'm pretty sure you've got a lot of energy to spend on detailing. :)

Mike Phillips
05-19-2010, 07:30 AM
If you or someone you know would be able to offer garage or shop space so that I can do this, please let me know. It's been quite a challenge figuring out how I'm going to accommodate detailing my car. I would be forever grateful and am happy to offer something in return (I'm an Olympic swimmer...swim lessons perhaps? Im the MAN )

Regards,

FlyGuy87

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

How fast do you swim the 200 meter and 400 meter freestyle?

I figure you're a Butterfly guy by your form name but I'm a freestyle guy so I don't have any times for Butterfly

:)

FlyGuy87
05-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

How fast do you swim the 200 meter and 400 meter freestyle?

I figure you're a Butterfly guy by your form name but I'm a freestyle guy so I don't have any times for Butterfly

:)

Haha hey, I actually don't swim the 200 or 400 of anything. I'm a sprinter; it's against my religion. I stick to the 50 and 100 meters butterfly and an occasional 50 meters freestyle or backstroke.

aznwhip
05-19-2010, 12:52 PM
OPT-ONR, midnight coin-up pressure wash run?