PDA

View Full Version : Who or Whom

former86camaro
04-07-2006, 10:33 PM
Is the DP line targeting? Wolfgang? Pinnacle? Just curious. DP and WG seem to overlap some how differnt are they? So far WG's selant was nice, but the DP one seems to last longer? Is it my mind? AGH..

ScottB
04-07-2006, 11:08 PM
DP -- Good Ole Made in the USA a line for everybody and a great price point.

Wolfgang -- The European excursion. Polymer technology starts here, and we offer it to the end user at a great price point.

Pinnacle -- the Pinnacle of traditional carnuba waxes and polishes. Refined and designed to be the best choice for show stopping performance.

All product lines will have some overlap (wheel cleaners for instances) but each is tailored to its line with specific ingredients and technology based on its original line design.

FUNX650
12-09-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: "Who or Whom"

IMHO...(and, as far as I'm concerned):

'Whom' is a word that was invented
to make everyone sound like a butler.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/image728.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/88187)

Bob

Dr_Pain
12-09-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: "Who or Whom"

IMHO...(and, as far as I'm concerned):

'Whom' is a word that was invented
to make everyone sound like a butler.

Bob

ROFL!! Not being a native english speaker I have had the hardest time with the who/whom and always defaulted to who... I guess I know now.... I don't want to be the butler!!!:dblthumb2:

allenk4
12-09-2014, 04:28 PM
It is the standard "Good, Better, Best" marketing/sales model

Meguiar's uses it as do lots of other companies, Budweiser, etc.

DetailKitty
12-09-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm so confused :laughing:

frankprozzoly
12-09-2014, 06:09 PM
I was told by a guy who owns a detailing supply store that some of the big brand names makes some of the obscure products. Don't know if that's true or if this even applies to this thread

FUNX650
12-09-2014, 07:40 PM
I was told by a guy who owns a detailing supply store that some of the big brand names makes some of the obscure products. Don't know if that's true or if this even applies to this thread
You better believe that the "big dogs"
make some of the obscure products!

Chemicals are a commodity.

Bob

frankprozzoly
12-10-2014, 02:30 PM
That probably is true and it always makes me smile when people rave about the more expensive smaller company items