PDA

View Full Version : My name is Jenn and I am a tire dressing addict

Pages : [1] 2

Jenn1270
05-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Is there anything I can do about my addiction. Currently I own wolfie, optibond, hyperdressing, ASD, AA, megs foam, and assorted others. I am an oddball and a sucker for a tacky shiny tire. Please help me deal with my addiction..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you can enable me and name a few more I might try.

Jenn

kb2ehj
05-12-2010, 09:13 PM
You need to add the DP Gloss Tire Gel to the collection

guess that didnt' help you all that much with your problem did it??

Jenn1270
05-12-2010, 09:32 PM
You need to add the DP Gloss Tire Gel to the collection

guess that didnt' help you all that much with your problem did it??

Not really. I will wait until they have a sample of it as I have WAY too many 16 oz bottles of tire shin sitting around.

markm
05-12-2010, 09:34 PM
I can't help you with your addiction but I can make a suggestion.

Buy an 18 wheeler so you can at least enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Mark

jwellsii
05-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Jenn
What is you favorite so far? :detailer:

DARK HORSE
05-12-2010, 09:46 PM
This is an old thread that I dig up from time to time to help offer up some support as needed...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/21761-do-i-need-aa.html

Jenn1270
05-12-2010, 09:57 PM
I can't help you with your addiction but I can make a suggestion.

Mark

Good call....but I don't think the homeowners association would let me park it in front of the house. Maybe the local Walmart would...

Jenn1270
05-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Jenn
What is you favorite so far? :detailer:

Actually it is Duragloss Wet Look Tire Shine (WLTS) #281 (http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-wet-look-tire-shine.html)
. Like I said....I am a sucker for shiny tires. It is great stuff. I spray it on a cobra applicator and spread it around with no wipe off. I LOVE it.

AeroCleanse
05-12-2010, 11:14 PM
I like 1z-einszett Vinyl-Rubber

Showroom Shine
05-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Have you tried armor- all extreme tire gel. Does your favorite sling? I am still looking for a no sling dressing!

A4 1.8tqm
05-13-2010, 06:28 AM

Mark

:laughing:

Or you can enable me...

Jenn

I'll hook you up with a couple .oz of new formula DP Gloss if you'd like. :)

Racin10s
05-13-2010, 06:53 AM
Is there anything I can do about my addiction. Currently I own wolfie, optibond, hyperdressing, ASD, AA, megs foam, and assorted others. I am an oddball and a sucker for a tacky shiny tire. Please help me deal with my addiction..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you can enable me and name a few more I might try.

Jenn

that collection just isn't complete without Pinnacle. :D I have a 3 oz sample that I have been using for a couple months... Still have half left. No sling, great satin type shine that lasts and lasts. As you can see a little goes a long way...

Guess that doesn't help either does it? lol

Full Throttle Speed
05-13-2010, 06:59 AM
I have to admit I am also a sucker for the shint tire. Just cannot fine a product that gives me the look I like without it slinging all over the car
Mike

ScottB
05-13-2010, 07:23 AM
I like Poorboys Bright/Bold for higher gloss. There is a cheap aerosol can product (black/green can sold at Pepboys) that offers extreme shine and I believe NXT offers one too.

Meguiars NXT Generation Insane Shine Tire Coating is a spray on tire dressing and rubber protectant with a high gloss shine. (http://www.autogeek.net/menxtgeinsht.html)

Bunky
05-14-2010, 07:04 AM
PB's Bold n Bright can be tailored like others to desire shine. If only applied to the applicator (not sprayed on tire), it can leave a fairly matte finish. If you want more bring, spray on tire directly and spread (thicker) or just do two coats.