PDA

View Full Version : On the Right Track?

AL417
10-30-2006, 06:19 PM
I've been going crazy trying to figure out what to order. Winter is almost here and since I live in the Chicagoland area I want to winterize my vehicles. Here are the products I had in mind for starters. I also just got the PC7424HD and Edge kit. Up to this point I have used Meguiars products including clay bar. I will be able to wash and wax during the winter because I am getting a gargage heater installed. I like the idea of wax over DP rather than using Klasse. Does this list sound good?

PS Intro Kit (I really want PS!)
NEW FORMULA! DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant
Pinnacle XMT Light Swirl Remover Intro Kit
PB Car Wash
PBNB

ScottB
10-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Souveran rocks but it surely isn't the item I would consider for winter protection. It the hot sizzling summer shine so to speak. Try the DP product its great, or consider the Collonite or Duragloss offerings.

XterraOverload
10-30-2006, 06:39 PM
I've been going crazy trying to figure out what to order. Winter is almost here and since I live in the Chicagoland area I want to winterize my vehicles. Here are the products I had in mind for starters. I also just got the PC7424HD and Edge kit. Up to this point I have used Meguiars products including clay bar. I will be able to wash and wax during the winter because I am getting a gargage heater installed. I like the idea of wax over DP rather than using Klasse. Does this list sound good?

PS Intro Kit (I really want PS!)
NEW FORMULA! DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant
Pinnacle XMT Light Swirl Remover Intro Kit
PB Car Wash
PBNB

That's a great list AL417 Thats what I used the other week to winterize my X to the T man.

I used
XMT for Polish
New DP surface shield Sealant
topped with Natty's Blue.
LOL so ya that list will get my vote.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2457