PDA

View Full Version : "Color coding" waxes

anson89
05-11-2010, 11:56 PM
So I've always stuck to a particular one or two waxes for particular cars of different colors:

Natty's Blue Paste Wax on darker colored cars
Klear Kote Carnauba Moose wax on silver, white and lighter colored cars
Pinnacel Souveran and Swissvax line for high end, exotic or high performance cars

What are some recommendations out there for waxes that looks great on darker colored cars, lighter colored cars? Probably something within the budget :) I'll save the Pinnacle and Swissvax for clients who are upgrading. Liquid wax will be great too! Easier to apply with a good ole PC!

rwright
05-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Dodo Juice offers Blue Velvet (hard wax) and Purple Haze (soft wax) for dark colored paint. For light colored cars or metallic paints, Pinnacle Signature Series II is hard to beat for the price. You should consider Wolfgang Fuzion and Dodo Juice Supernatural as offerings too. Also, if you are looking for a good liquid wax, try Liquid Souveran. I used that this weekend after receiving it on trade, very nice. Just remember to keep shaking the bottle!

trhland
05-12-2010, 03:43 PM
SOUVERAN AND SIGNITURE SERIES 2 are the best waxes ive ever used!!!! there up there with swissvax wax!!!!!!:xyxthumbs:

ScottB
05-12-2010, 06:29 PM
SSII by Pinnacle, 100% by P21S, and Dodo Hard Candy.