PDA

View Full Version : Detail Carts

torino
05-11-2010, 05:43 PM
So the items I am buying are increasing and the space is running out. Does anyone have any experiance/preference for a particular detail cart? I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have something similar to the wash buckets on wheels except with drawers. To bad AG doesnt have something like this online???? HINT HINT GUYS!!!

torino
05-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Funny, I do a search function on AG and nothing show up. I do a Google search and it brings me back to the workhorse, you guessed it, on this site. Thats sorta what Im looking for except with more storage drawers.

markm
05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
So the items I am buying are increasing and the space is running out. Does anyone have any experiance/preference for a particular detail cart? I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have something similar to the wash buckets on wheels except with drawers. To bad AG doesnt have something like this online???? HINT HINT GUYS!!!
Griots sells one for $169.00
I chose to get one at Harbor Freight for $40.00, three tier with wheels. Keeps me from putting my macjines on the ground and chasing compounds

Ohio Detailing
06-14-2010, 08:29 AM

Rubbermaid Commercial makes some really cool products under "Materials Handling" that would certainly fill your need, although not marketed as a 'detail bucket' here Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Rubbermaid Material Handling (http://www.rcpworksmarter.com/rcp/products/category.jsp?categoryCode=material_handling)

There is one really cool cart pictured in the product group picture at that link that would work, and doesn't cost a lot. The detail-specific supplies are very costly because they are function specific specialty supplies that the manufacturers have to invest a lot of money into for the molds and production of the items, and they can't do massive unit runs like Rubbermaid; although if you 'have' the money, the detail bag and carts on Auto Geek are pretty awesome!

PS: I went back and found the specific item I believe would be best suited for toting detail supplies, microfibers, and bottles Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Rubbermaid Material Handling : 4533-88 TradeMaster® Cart with 4-Drawer and Cabinet, Small (http://www.rcpworksmarter.com/rcp/products/detail.jsp?categoryCode=material_handling&subCategoryCode=material_handling_heavy_duty_utili ty_carts&rcpNum=4533-88&categoryCode_subCategoryCode_rcpNum=material_handl ing_material_handling_heavy_duty_utility_carts_453 3-88)