PDA

View Full Version : Customer testimonial Pinnacle Signature Series II & Crystal Mist Detail Spray

Dwayne
05-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Here is a testimonial that I recently received from one our customers that gave Pinnacle Signature Series II a try and touched it up with Pinnacle Crystal Mist.

"Good morning, Dwayne:

I washed and waxed the 'Vette with Pinnacle Signature Series II on Saturday. Corvette JetStream Metallic Tintcoat is finicky paint to bring out the flake. The reflection and depth of the paint, and the color and "pop" of the metallic flake is unbelievable! It was very easy to use, just rub it on a panel at a time and wipe off. It also made the paint extremely smooth and slick. I could not have asked for more!

Attached below are a number of photos taken late Saturday afternoon. IMG's 0217, 0218 and 0230 are close-ups of the metallic flake. The photos speak for themselves!

On Sunday, I sprayed it with Crystal Mist and wiped it down. It enhanced the reflection and "pop" greatly. I can tell that I will be using a lot of Crystal Mist, so I will be ordering the 128 oz. size today. Unfortunately, it was cloudy yesterday, so I didn't take more photos with the Crystal Mist. I will be doing it again this coming weekend, and probably another coat of Signature Series II first. I will try to take photos after that.

Please feel free to forward this email and the photos to your CEO Bob "Max" McKee, and also feel free to use my "consumer report" and any of the photos, if you so choose.

Thanks again,

Rick"

Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/pisisepawax.html)

Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray (http://www.autogeek.net/pincrysmis.html)

ScottB
05-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Another Pinnacle of details ...

trhland
05-11-2010, 12:40 PM
im on a few different forums . and i dont understand why a ton of people arent useing pinnacle sig series 2 wax.. i dont hear much about this wax. its one of the best waxes out there!!!! i love to see guys useing it in there details ..its for sure upthere with higher end waxes.. ill always have a couple tubs in my collection for sure.... thanks for posting this ......

2kredbb6
05-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I totally agree Pinnacle wax is fantastic Same goes for the crystal mist spray.
I use Pinnacle Souverän™ Carnauba Paste Wax on my Black Audi A8, results are phenomenal to say the least.

trhland
05-11-2010, 06:29 PM
i always notice when i apply souveran paste wax.. the next day the paintwork looks even deeper and glossyer..

sal329
05-11-2010, 08:28 PM
SSII is a great wax I like it as a topper to a good sealant like FK 1000p. I have it on my wifes Accord, the car was dirty with pollen and dust and one bird bomb, one good rain got rid of everything and the car looked like it was recently washed. Just does not last very long.