PDA

View Full Version : Griots warranty?

j994k
05-05-2010, 12:19 AM
I just got my Griots DA today. Is there any kind of special card you have to fill out for the warranty? Also, it came with spare brushes. If they do go out, and I change them, does this void the warranty? Thanks.
John:buffing:

AV8R
05-05-2010, 06:04 AM
There was no warranty card in the box with mine. Changing brushes shouldn't void the warranty...they provided them to you in case you need to replace them.

5.4 Shelby
05-05-2010, 06:09 AM
It is more of a "customer satisfaction" policy. They are great about customer service similar to AG. They would rather lose money than lose a customer. I would keep your receipt just in case. I have used the warranty twice on other products (no problems with my polisher). They replaced it no hassle.

Here is the quote from their website:

At Griot's Garage, we want you as a customer for life. Everything you purchase from us comes with a lifetime guarantee against defect. We want you to enjoy our quality products for 180 days and have fun with them! If you don't like it for any reason during this time, return it for a full refund or credit. After that, you're covered with our lifetime guarantee against defect, in which we will either repair it, replace it, or credit your purchase price if we are able to do neither. Some items have a life span during normal use and they wear out. Our warranty does not include replacement of such items after normal use. Of course our guarantee doesn't cover abuse... But you already knew that.
Customers for life. That's our guarantee.

jayhkr
06-13-2010, 09:03 AM
That's why I went with them when deciding on a polisher. Matt @ AG told me this and I was instantly hooked. Of course I havn't received the polisher yet, I'm 100% possitive that I made the right choice for the long haul in polishing!

O.C.Detailing
06-13-2010, 02:44 PM
If you have ANY problems with your Griot's, you will receive a new one. Don't expect to be able to replace a part or anything, but you will receive a brand new machine if you have any kinds of problems with the one you ordered. Don't be afraid to "tinker" with your machine if necessary either. Gratz on your decision. You won't be sorry.

WEST SIDE
06-13-2010, 04:05 PM
If you have ANY problems with your Griot's, you will receive a new one. Don't expect to be able to replace a part or anything, but you will receive a brand new machine if you have any kinds of problems with the one you ordered. Don't be afraid to "tinker" with your machine if necessary either. Gratz on your decision. You won't be sorry.

No questions asked return policy i know from experience,Griots and AG are great on customer service.

Ken