PDA

View Full Version : dawn from portland!!!

welcome2thedawn
05-03-2010, 06:34 PM
hi....i'm dawn, from portland oregon...after coming across a pic of a car so shiny, it was like looking into a mirror, i was inspired to learn as much as possible about how to make my car look this way...i'm really glad i found this site...not only does there seem to be a ton of info, there are some really great package deals on product

Mike Phillips
05-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Hi Dawn,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

See my Signature Line for links to articles and videos...

:)

feslope
05-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Hi Dawn. Sit back, take your shoes off and spend some time here. Welcome aboard. This is a great resource for info and AG (Autogeek store) offers all the products and supplies you need with excellent service. Welcome aboard!! :buffing:

Little OCD
05-03-2010, 08:39 PM
:welcome:

<----from Vanc. WA

Good luck accomplishing and keeping a nice finish up here in the PNW. I find it really relaxing and good exercise trying to keep my car looking good, especially if you dont have a garage to do the work in. But, with the weather we get up here, it seems like a never ending battle

JohnnyC
05-03-2010, 08:45 PM
:welcome: Their is no need to go anywhere else. This is the place to get everything in detailing. You have a great staff that will help you through any kind of problem or question you have!!Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN Plus all the people on here can help as well