PDA

View Full Version : Interior Forums Section?

Da Fats
05-03-2010, 02:37 AM
There seems to be a HUGE amount of exterior care information on AG... but there is a lack of a concentrated information section to pull good interior care and restoration advice

I wanted to put a vote in for a new forum section for us to try to improve the information exchange for interior car care.

chris

jpegs13
05-03-2010, 04:28 AM
IMO noo need for a new section. Just put it in AUTO DETAILING 101 and make sure the title explains it well.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tips-techniques-how-articles-interacting-discussion-forums/20306-how-write-good-title-your-thread.html

SRHTX
05-03-2010, 05:08 AM
There seems to be a HUGE amount of exterior care information on AG... but there is a lack of a concentrated information section to pull good interior care and restoration advice

I wanted to put a vote in for a new forum section for us to try to improve the information exchange for interior car care.

chris

Chris,

I asked that same question many months ago. It will not happen. You will just have to make sure you name your title stating Interior Detail, or something like that.

Da Fats
05-03-2010, 08:03 AM
It just makes surveying the exsisting information that much harder is all... the search engine usually fishes out many unrelated topics... maybe i need to learn how to better utilize that area

Mike Phillips
05-03-2010, 09:10 AM
We have some upcoming videos on interior detailing so rest assured that's on the our to-do list...

As far as a dedicated section on this forum for interior detailing, as mentioned post like this can be placed into Detailing 101 which is a catch-all for any detailing related topic.

I'm a big fan of dedicated "forum groups" for dedicated topics or themes but it's all to easy to get "group sprawl", and by that I mean creating too many groups that it's overwhelming to try to find anything. Been there done that...

:)