PDA

View Full Version : question for Mike..detailing class

cadd
05-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Hi Mike..I have searched the internet for detailing classes in my area and havent had any luck...I am curious, if you might know of anyone in this area that might give one..or If you yourself would consider coming to our area to give a weekend class ?
Everything I have learned for the past yr. has been from watching your videos and youtube clips. I would love to be able to attend one of your classes, and I am sure there are many others in this area that would also.
Thanks

Mike Phillips
05-02-2010, 07:11 AM
or If you yourself would consider coming to our area to give a weekend class ?

It's a lot of work and there's actually a cost to doing a Roadshow Class, I know I've done a number of them. I wrote up what it takes on Bimmerforums for another guy asking a similar question. Anything's possible but it has to be a win/win deal for everyone involved.

Call Max here at work during normal office hours at ext. 203 and discuss it with him.

:xyxthumbs:

cadd
05-02-2010, 07:23 AM
Yes, I understand completely. I know you would have to have alot of people show up to make it worth your time and money to come down here. Thanks for the reply and enjoy the rest of the weekend