PDA

View Full Version : Gummi pfledge foam tore off

CEE DOG
05-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Hey guys, yesterday I was doing some window seals on Sky and the foam tore off of my gummi pfledge.
Question: What kind of glue will NOT have a bad reaction with the foam when I try to glue it back on? I'm probably going to try some super glue but I was a bit worried it might eat the foam.

Thanks,
C

TLMitchell
05-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, yesterday I was doing some window seals on Sky and the foam tore off of my gummi pfledge.
Question: What kind of glue will NOT have a bad reaction with the foam when I try to glue it back on? I'm probably going to try some super glue but I was a bit worried it might eat the foam.

Thanks,
C

I prefer to use it without the foam as there were many places I was unable to squeeze the bottle into. I tore off the foam and use swabs. Works better for me, YMMV.

TK

L

loudog2
05-01-2010, 04:34 PM
I would just use a applicator or applicator swab.

A4 1.8tqm
05-01-2010, 04:37 PM
For this purpose I would stay away from super glue. Try a spray adhesive for foam/fabric, a fabric store employee could probably help. You may have to make a little cardboard cut-out to cover a portion so the adhesive doesn't block the product from flowing. IDK, I'm not familiar with the products applicator.

ScottB
05-01-2010, 06:53 PM
maybe someone sells a bottle like shoe polish ??