PDA

View Full Version : AutoGeek Thank you

kimandbrad21
04-29-2010, 10:57 PM
I was able to order this past week from autogeek for the first time, i did in fact ask for a free sample to test out with some other new products.........

so I want to take my time to thank you for the 2oz sample of Pinnacle Liquid Soveran, what an amazing product. and you are not kiding a nickel sizee squirt of this stuff goes a long long way but seriously..... wipe on wipe off, i will be buying a full bottle next week or so. thank you.

Dubbin1
04-30-2010, 12:02 AM
I was able to order this past week from autogeek for the first time, i did in fact ask for a free sample to test out with some other new products.........

so I want to take my time to thank you for the 2oz sample of Pinnacle Liquid Soveran, what an amazing product. and you are not kiding a nickel sizee squirt of this stuff goes a long long way but seriously..... wipe on wipe off, i will be buying a full bottle next week or so. thank you.

FYI you can get 2 free samples with every order ;)

TheCougarGuy
04-30-2010, 08:59 AM
FYI you can get 2 free samples with every order ;)

Do you have to call in to get free samples added to an order or is there a link on the online store?

jzuniga01
04-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Do you have to call in to get free samples added to an order or is there a link on the online store?

Just click on the link on the right that says "Car Care Samples" it is under the one that says "Flex Polishers with FREE Bonus Products!" or you can always call.:props:

ScottB
04-30-2010, 10:27 AM
Liquid Souveran and Souveran Paste are both worth every penny.

Meghan
04-30-2010, 11:14 AM
Click on this link for Samples with orders
Free Samples with your Order (http://www.autogeek.net/free-samples.html)

TheCougarGuy
04-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the link. I kept looking and I just missed it. I wish I would have known that before my order because I want to try a couple of the Wolfgang products. Not to worry as I'll be ordering some more soon.