PDA

View Full Version : My LP640 Photo Shoot

Pages : [1] 2

jpegs13
04-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Finally after 4 months in the shop getting some mods done I got my car back! They did me a "favor" by "dusting it off" for me! Full of scratches and swirls! Sorry I didn't get any before pics. I was a little excited about getting it back and a guy wanted to do a photo shoot for his portfolio. So not much time for the prep.
Here are the pics!
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/e17.jpg http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/213.jpg http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/e20.jpg

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
04-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Sooper Sick ride you have there!

Nice pics as well!

spike
04-28-2010, 02:41 PM
What a sweet car!!! :dblthumb2:

jpegs13
04-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks guys, and I'm waiting to get some sun shots and close ups BUT It'S BEEN RAINING since the evening of the shoot! I'm really pleased with the way it came out. As a newbie to all of this I was really nervous about doing it. Patience and thanks to all the AG'ers for suggestions and advice IT WORKED!

TheGLL
04-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Sick ride indeed !

JonM
04-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks guys, and I'm waiting to get some sun shots and close ups BUT It'S BEEN RAINING since the evening of the shoot! I'm really pleased with the way it came out. As a newbie to all of this I was really nervous about doing it. Patience and thanks to all the AG'ers for suggestions and advice IT WORKED!

So when you are you giving me my first ride in a lambo?

lol it looks amazing man.

Pats300zx
04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Beautiful car...:dblthumb2:

jpegs13
04-28-2010, 06:27 PM
So when you are you giving me my first ride in a lambo?

lol it looks amazing man.

Anytime. Where are you on LI?

JonM
04-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Anytime. Where are you on LI?

Woodbury actually, not too far from you :xyxthumbs:

jpegs13
04-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Woodbury actually, not too far from you :xyxthumbs:

Friday or Saturday afternoon, PM me

christian900se
04-28-2010, 09:16 PM

You deserve a lot of respect for learning how to detail on a car of this caliber. Most owners of cars like your LP640 would rather pay someone to do it as opposed to taking the time to learn how to care for their car instead. Congrats!

I am curious though, what did you have done to it that took 4 months!

tahoesallaround
04-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Beautiful lines on that car. One of my favorite.

cnfowler
04-28-2010, 09:33 PM
You deserve a lot of respect for learning how to detail on a car of this caliber. Most owners of cars like your LP640 would rather pay someone to do it as opposed to taking the time to learn how to care for their car instead. Congrats!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Good thing I was reading throught the posts before posting myself.

I, too, am curious as to the work done.

Colin

jpegs13
04-29-2010, 03:21 AM

Thanks, I had the car "detailed" when I first got it. Unfortunatly the guy did a real hack job. For what I paid him I figured I could get my own supplies and do all of my cars by myself. In one sense I was right, in the AG addiction stage I was wrong. But loving it!

I brought the car to the shop in early December. I told him. "no rush" I won't be driving it until the weather gets nicer. BIG MISTAKE!
I got a custom steering wheel made, custom cat delete exhaust, clear bra,new wheels and tires and misc. odds and ends. Nothing that was 4 months worthy, but, I did tell him no rush.
When I arrived to pick up the car, his shop helper was wiping down the car with a nasty rag. " it was a little dusty"..... good thing we have gun control laws

BimmerFerret
04-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Holy toledo...What an awesome car!!