PDA

View Full Version : Recent price increases

Pages : [1] 2

tlinder1
04-28-2010, 03:58 AM
As I was browsing the store's pages several price increases caught my attention. For example: DP Max wax is now $35 as opposed to being $30 a few days ago and 2 1/2 weeks ago when it was on sale (VIP I think) for $18. A month or so ago it was BOGO. A $5 increase is quite a bit when you consider it just sold for $30. Also a few other DP products have had at least a $1 increase lately. This kinda stands out when you consider the fact that AG hasn't really had a 'BLOWOUT' sale (such as 20% off with FREE shipping with NO minimum purchase) in quite a while. By this time last year they already had several 'GOOD' sales. It would be nice if they woud offer some gallon sizes for BOGO or customer's choice for BOGO (with some exclusions is understandable) in the near future to offset some of the increases. Regardless, I plan on remaining a loyal customer because their customer service is 'SECOND TO NONE'!!!!

rohnramirez
04-28-2010, 05:08 AM
They usually have free shipping weekly. Then you can add a 10% off code.

termigator
04-28-2010, 05:49 AM
That's why I always buy two when things are on sale! I picked up two MaxWax when it was on VIP and I also purchased two Poli-Coat sealants (currently on sale, 14.99. Regular price, 19.99) when then came out. I'm so glad I did after reading your post!

ScottB
04-28-2010, 06:47 PM
If one thing in this economy rings true, its the price of everything must eventually go up. Using the price guarantee, sales, VIP, and BOGOS can certainly help too.

trencher7
04-28-2010, 07:44 PM
They usually have free shipping weekly. Then you can add a 10% off code.

What is the 10% code? Or do you have to spend a certain amount to get that?

I have enough products to last me 2 years, but still have a cart full in case a good sale comes along.

ScottB
04-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Did ya add some DP Poly-coat to the next order ?? Get it while its on sale, trust me !

rohnramirez
04-28-2010, 09:09 PM
I have my cart full again!!! Not to hijack the thread, but how come i don't get emails about the VIP offers? I received it only once, the one for fuzion wax. Then i didn't receive any, i even added autogeek to my contact list, i also check my spam folder if it goes there.

rohnramirez
04-28-2010, 09:11 PM
What is the 10% code? Or do you have to spend a certain amount to get that?

I have enough products to last me 2 years, but still have a cart full in case a good sale comes along.

there are a lot of codes, AGO is for free shipping, SIGNUP10 is for the 10% off, i can't remember the rest. you can use the search button, you'll come across a lot of codes.

termigator
04-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Did ya add some DP Poly-coat to the next order ?? Get it while its on sale, trust me !

:iagree:Poli-Coat is some seriously good #$%&!:xyxthumbs:

tlinder1
04-28-2010, 10:18 PM
All the discount codes you recommended I'm well aware of but if read my initial thread I referred to a sale with NO minimum purchase would be nice on a regular basis. Detailing is a hobby of mine that I only perform on my cars and a friend or two. I usually place orders as often as 3-4 times a month on a regular basis. All the codes listed in the responses are based on a MINIMUM purchase whether it be $75 or $95.

termigator
04-28-2010, 10:38 PM
All the discount codes you recommended I'm well aware of but if read my initial thread I referred to a sale with NO minimum purchase would be nice on a regular basis. Detailing is a hobby of mine that I only perform on my cars and a friend or two. I usually place orders as often as 3-4 times a month on a regular basis. All the codes listed in the responses are based on a MINIMUM purchase whether it be $75 or $95.

If there were sales on a regular basis, they won't be sales anymore. I'll also be very broke!:laughing:

Dubbin1
04-28-2010, 10:47 PM

There are 10% codes that do not have a minimum purchase requirement, I use autopia all the time for that extra 10% off. Not only that but I try to do it when there is a free shipping over $75 to save even more. Speaking of that, I didn't get home in time to place my order today before the free shipping ended :(

Wax Gorilla
04-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Has anyone else noticed PROLONGED out-of-stocks ! It's now been weeks on the WOOKIE's FIST. I can't believe this would be a supplier issue as DODO has a very limited product offering. I can't imagine what it is but it's not a good sign in either case. :(

WRAPT C5Z06
04-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Geez, what do u guys want, things for free? BOGO for gallons!?!? Be satisfied with the plenty of discounts already offered! :)

Mike Moore
04-29-2010, 10:54 AM
It's now been weeks on the WOOKIE's FIST. I can't believe this would be a supplier issue as DODO has a very limited product offering. :(

I was at Detail Fest and the DODO folks were there. They had brought a WOOKIE's FIST with them. I feel in love with the thing! I ordered one on the spot and found AG was out and DODO was back ordered for at least a few weeks. This is a very limited item.

You know..."The most luxurious and most expensive wash mitt made."
I'm sure they are each individually hand made. No liner inside the mitt etc.

Well, to make a long story short I was at Detail Fest the last hour of the last day and was able to take it home with me. I have a little pet comb that I use to brush it with and I keep it on my pillow. (OK, just kidding about the pillow thing).