PDA

View Full Version : Just made my first order from Autogeek!!

automag928
04-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Well to start off I've always been a car guy. I've always been into washing/waxing my cars and making them look as good as they can. Recently I found these forums, and started reading, and decided to take the plunge!

I guess I went a little crazy, but you can't take it with you I guess, huh? :laughing:

I bought a foam cannon for the pressure washer, a PC 7424 with some pads, grit guards, new sponge, some Meg's 105 and 205. I already have NXT 2.0 I was going to use LSP, but went ahead and got samples of WG DGPS 3.0 and Liquid Souveran to try out. And lastly 2 new clay bars. :awesome:
:work: I already took a half day on Thursday and all of Friday off work!!

I can't wait!! :drool:

Dwayne
04-20-2010, 03:17 PM
I guess I went a little crazy, but you can't take it with you I guess, huh? :laughing:

No you can't so take plenty of pictures so your shiny legacy will last forever :dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
04-20-2010, 03:23 PM
:work: I already took a half day on Thursday and all of Friday off work!!

I can't wait!! :drool:

You got the Shiny Car Virus bad, real bad...

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

automag928
04-20-2010, 03:34 PM
You got the Shiny Car Virus bad, real bad...

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

Thanks Mike! I think I talked to you on the chat online via your website yesterday asking about the connection for the foam cannon.
And yes, I've got it bad...when I first got my car about a month ago, 2006 Nissan Murano in Midnight Blue Pearl, I took a day off work to clean the inside. Haven't gotten to spend the time on the outside yet, was waiting to place this order and for this darn pollen to stop :)

My wife hopefully will also get the benefits on her 2004 Acura MDX. From what I've been reading, Honda is known for having soft clear, and I'm leaning towards just using the meg's 205 and going from there. However, I haven't seen a definitive on Nissan...I'm assuming it will be soft as well?

automag928
04-20-2010, 03:35 PM
No you can't so take plenty of pictures so your shiny legacy will last forever :dblthumb2:

Another hobby - photography!! I'll definitely be posting pics!

Nappers
04-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Have fun the virus only spreads to your other cars, your friends cars and even may get thrown in jail for tresspassing for removing swirls out of your neighbors cars!

Have fun, can't wait for pix!

rwright
04-20-2010, 04:59 PM
From what I've been reading, Honda is known for having soft clear, and I'm leaning towards just using the meg's 205 and going from there. However, I haven't seen a definitive on Nissan...I'm assuming it will be soft as well?

Hello and welcome! From the statement above you will find the saying many, many times around here, start with the least aggressive method first! I've heard a rumor that Nissan's have hard clears, had one guy tell me every Nissan he has worked on had soft clear, and even had one guy say "there should be a sticker under that hood that reads: This car equipped with hard paint". I'm with you and would like to hear from Nissan owners and guys who have worked on Nissan paint. :xyxthumbs: