PDA

View Full Version : Best QD spray?

Pages : [1] 2

Emm
10-25-2006, 09:01 PM
I want to try a new qd spray, want to get some thoughts? I've tried adams, megs. spray wax (sometimes gets too thick for spray), Turtle wax ice (streaks). something that can be used as a spot cleaner, but also gives a good shine without streaking. I'm thinking of trying Poorboys or Pinnacles crystal spray. Any others worth trying?

Surfer
10-25-2006, 09:04 PM
Poorboy's Spray and Gloss or Clearkote Quickshine. Duragloss has a very nice qd'er as well. What are you looking for though, a qd'er or qd'er+ (spray wax)? Theres a difference.

Emm
10-25-2006, 09:07 PM
I thought there was a difference, but I had read a few posts, that said they were pretty much all the same. I'll try to find the post (I'm looking for a qd'er, not so much the wax)

supercharged
10-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Poorboy's Spray and wipe, Pinnacle Crystal Mist, Cleakote quikshine.

WAX-BANDIT
10-25-2006, 09:58 PM
I like Quickshine and Adams DS

aceshigh73
10-26-2006, 08:37 AM
PB's S&G or CK QS. I have those 2. Couldnt possibly say which is better..... I find myself using the PB's more, but thats just random choice.... maybe because I like the green color.... :-)

FloridaNative
10-26-2006, 09:01 AM
For a QD that cleans well nothing beats Poorboy's spray and wipe. For amping the shine after a wash I would go with Quickshine, Aquawax, Crystal mist or Spray and Gloss.

Meghan
10-26-2006, 09:28 AM
A big CM fan over here!:awesome:

Waxmax
10-26-2006, 09:46 AM
I look at CM as more of a carnauba wax booster and AW as a sealant or wax booster.

For QDs in AGs line: Quickshine is great and for a light cleaning/QD, PBs S&W or DGs Clean & Shine are great. When someone talks QD the lines can get fuzzy.

Between ONRW and S&W, I rarely do a hose wash. Those are two of my can't do without products. And, of course ONRW can be mixed to make a spray 'n wipe or QD.

wytstang
10-26-2006, 12:37 PM
QS and S&G for me

Excessive Detail
10-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Megs. Final Inspection, PB SW, megs. nxt,

ScottB
10-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Carnaubas --- Crystal Mist
Sealants --- Quikshine, Aquawax, Spray/Shine

sparkie
10-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Been using Adam's Detail Spray and Finish Kare 425. I love them both: don't know which I like better. I want a QD that dose the same as the two (Adam'sDS,FK425) they are great on paint, glass, chrome and plastic. Has anybody here has used these? If so, how do they compare to DP Four-in-one Rinseless Wash & Shine? I have been thinking about replacing them with DP. Every DP products I've used so far, I've been pleased.

Emm
10-26-2006, 06:41 PM
Sparkie when you say does the same, do you mean clean and add shine? i've used Adams, i like it, but looking for something with a little more shine. Can poorboys SG be used on glass and plastic?

sparkie
10-27-2006, 05:06 AM
Sparkie when you say does the same, do you mean clean and add shine? i've used Adams, i like it, but looking for something with a little more shine. Can poorboys SG be used on glass and plastic?

Never used Poorboys SG, so I can't tell you.

When I said "DO THE SAME". I was asking if DP Four-in-one Rinseless Wash & Shine dose the same job as Adam'sDS and FK425. Hopefully someone will chime in and tell us something.