PDA

View Full Version : Preferred DA

zweifelc
04-18-2010, 06:08 PM
So Mike, since you have access to alot of DA's, which is the one you usually go to, and why?

WRAPT C5Z06
04-18-2010, 07:35 PM
I've learned to never ask Mike what his favorite product is. ;)

CEE DOG
04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
You didn't use the word favorite so I think I have seen Mike answer this before. Apologies if I'm wrong but I think Mike once said (probably half joking) which ever one is closest. That's probably a little out of context. I wish I could find the thread I'm thinking of.

LOL I was thinking the same thing Z until I re-read the post

Dubbin1
04-18-2010, 09:28 PM
You didn't use the word favorite so I think I have seen Mike answer this before. Apologies if I'm wrong but I think Mike once said (probably half joking) which ever one is closest. That's probably a little out of context. I wish I could find the thread I'm thinking of.

LOL I was thinking the same thing Z until I re-read the post

I remember him saying that for QD's too :)

killrflake
04-18-2010, 09:40 PM
I've learned to never ask Mike what his favorite product is. ;)

Can you really fault Mike for not saying what his favorite tools are. They sell so many differant DAs that I'm sure any one of them might be the best one for one person but not another. Mike is a pro that I'm sure uses many and maybe even all the tools they carry. I for one am not nearly as good a detailer as Mike, but I enjoy using tools that I'm comfortable with. When I'm ready to move up a step with polishers I will ask Mike about the quality of a tool but not if its is good or not for me, that a decision only I can make. I'm sure glad he's here to help us out though.

WRAPT C5Z06
04-19-2010, 10:23 AM
Can you really fault Mike for not saying what his favorite tools are.
Absolutely not.