PDA

View Full Version : New BOGO -- Wolfgang Fuzion Mini

ScottB
04-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Buy One, Get One Free! (http://www.autogeek.net/buy-one-get-one-free.html)

Dont know if you all caught this one, but on Buy-One-Get-One Free for a limited time. This is the Estate Wax often talked about on many sites and becoming a reference for all waxes to be judged. Dont be shy ...

elk42
04-17-2010, 07:13 PM
how about the big ones? just kidding..... for now.

termigator
04-17-2010, 07:27 PM
You would have thought that with this year's extreme cold weather AG would have had more cracked Fuzion to sell BOGO.:D

No matter. I took advantage of fire sale last year and got three full size tubs.:dblthumb2:

ScottB
04-17-2010, 07:51 PM
how about the big ones? just kidding..... for now.

The big one already comes with a free refill, so its already a BOGO:props:

Old Tiger
04-17-2010, 08:12 PM
You would have thought that with this year's extreme cold weather AG would have had more cracked Fuzion to sell BOGO.:D

No matter. I took advantage of fire sale last year and got three full size tubs.:dblthumb2:
Now Im beginning to think you may need a 12 Step program! The first step is to send one of them to Old Tiger.

termigator
04-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Now Im beginning to think you may need a 12 Step program! The first step is to send one of them to Old Tiger.

Besides being a sucker for good deals, I also have a hoarding mentality.;)

Old Tiger
04-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Besides being a sucker for good deals, I also have a hoarding mentality.;)
I can relate on both counts. I cant begin to match your LSP collection, my real problem is microfibers and BOGO's. Oh I forgot about QD's!

termigator
04-17-2010, 09:03 PM
I can relate on both counts. I cant begin to match your LSP collection, my real problem is microfibers and BOGO's. Oh I forgot about QD's!

We all have our weaknesses. LSP's are mine (Although I am proud to say that I did not pay more than $50 on any one LSP!). My other detailing accessories aren't nearly as impressive, although I do have a decent amount of polishes.

Marmitenot
05-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Went to the website, ordered the Fuzion mini (my first time ordering this, so I didn't want to go out). Website stated BOGO...just opened my box...lo and behold, there is only one tub. :| So as long as I was ordering the wax, I ordered FK425 and microfiber towels so I could get the free shipping special ($75 or more). Got the free shipping! (Saved $12 bucks) Got stiffed on the second tub of wax ($49). So I'm in the hole $37. I feel so violated! LOL

loudog2
05-13-2010, 06:44 PM
When was it on BOGO? This thread is pretty old. If it was BOGO and you didn't get it. Just call them!!!

ScottB
05-13-2010, 06:49 PM
The BOGO was in the middle of April .. closing thread to avoid issues. If there was indeed an error in shipping from an order around that time, Id suggest calling client support.