PDA

View Full Version : Is there any swirl remover that you spray on?

dunston
04-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Just curious if there is any type of swirl remover thay you spray on like a instant detailer to get rid of light swirl marks and marring? Thanks!

Shane731
04-16-2010, 11:37 PM
This is the only product that comes to mind: Four Star Ultimate Final Polish Spray (http://www.autogeek.net/four-star-ultimate-final-polish-spray.html). However I think it's more for very very light surface defects, and not intended for correction purposes.

C. Charles Hahn
04-17-2010, 12:03 AM
Unfortunately you really can't "spray buff" an automotive finish like you can with resilient flooring.... any product I've ever seen advertising that it will do so generally is only providing fillers instead of true corrective action.

ScottB
04-19-2010, 07:15 PM
It appears you may have heard a birdie ... because it appears Optimum is ready to release two spray polishes. Hyper Polish and Hyper Compound , Anthony let the cat out of the bag on Autopia tonight.

C. Charles Hahn
04-19-2010, 07:35 PM
It appears you may have heard a birdie ... because it appears Optimum is ready to release two spray polishes. Hyper Polish and Hyper Compound , Anthony let the cat out of the bag on Autopia tonight.

Really? Now that ought to be interesting. I think I smell a game changer :dblthumb2: