PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

JakeE
04-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Hello from Minnesota. I recently bought a new car (VW GTI) - love the car and planning on keeping it for a long while. This got me to thinking about taking good care of the exterior instead of settling for gas station car washes as I've done in the past.

The last time I hand washed a car was probably 10 years ago and that was using a single mop bucket and whatever cheap sponge was on sale at Target that week, didn't even bother to dry the car :doh:. I found references to Autogeek at a couple of the VW forums I frequent and have been browsing the store and forums extensively since then. I am now pretty well stocked on detailing supplies and look forward to properly maintaining my car's finish. Looks like my Sundays will be booked until the snow flies :)

These forums are an incredible source of information and the products and customer service from Autogeek are top notch!

Mike Phillips
04-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

Slava
04-15-2010, 10:05 PM
Welcome to AGO.

Birdhunter
04-15-2010, 10:17 PM
:welcome:from the Arrow Head (North Shore)

rohnramirez
04-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Good to hear you're planning on keeping your baby well-maintained. welcome to autogeek.

Adam
04-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Hi Jake. Relatively new member myself. I think what sets this site apart from the rest is not really the info it has but more to do in how it is delivered. The tutorial videos in particular are great. You'll soon become obsessed like myself and others are. Every time I look at a car now, I'm instinctively coming up with polish/pad combos in my head that would suit! :laughing: