PDA

View Full Version : Free shipping doesn't apply to price matched items?

itzJoker
04-15-2010, 01:42 AM
I called today and was told that even if I spent $75+ of nonpriced matched items, the items that I price match with my order I must pay shipping for?

I dont understand, I was kind've disappointed to hear that because I spent countless hours searching online trying to find the best deals so I can place my first order here, actually first order ever buying any detailing products that aren't "OTC" while the free shipping and VIP/BOGO items are still here.

I just wanna clear things up, so AGO free shipping discount code or the random free shipping offers do not apply to price matched items even if you spend atleast $95+(AGO code) or $75+(today's free shipping offer) on items that aren't price matched?

Meaning if I'm ordering let's say $120 worth of items and $20 of them are products that have been price matched, I get free shipping on $100 worth of items and then I'd have to pay shipping for the $20 worth of items.

Sorry if it got a little confusing lol.

Also I know this is in the wrong forum, I tried posting it to the Discount & Special section and it just wouldn't go through. If anyone can move this, that'd be great!

The Critic
04-15-2010, 02:59 AM
It should still apply, I believe.

I ordered a few items the other week and three of the items in my order were pricematched, but the entire order still shipped free.

itzJoker
04-15-2010, 05:57 AM
It should still apply, I believe.

I ordered a few items the other week and three of the items in my order were pricematched, but the entire order still shipped free.

What?? Guy on phone told me I still had to pay shipping even if I had enough for free shipping.

Dwayne
04-15-2010, 09:36 AM
What?? Guy on phone told me I still had to pay shipping even if I had enough for free shipping.

There must have been a misunderstanding and breakdown of communication. The free shipping offer applies so just give me a call and we'll get your order taken care of. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.