PDA

View Full Version : Product performance

Russecu
10-23-2006, 04:38 PM
I seen a thread like this in another forum and thought I would find out here. Which products performance has surprised you the most? Whether it is good or bad or something that you would just try out. To me it would have to be the PC. I have had mine for aobut a month and still wonder why it didn't get one long ago. I have had two other name polishers and they are just good for putting on wax. The PC had made keeping up with black paint alot easier. What about ya'll?

justin_murphy
10-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Mine would be Collinite at the moment. I've always heard of it's durability, along with it's hard to use nature. My opinion has changed .
Simply one of the best lines there is. I'm glad AG is selling it.

abrcrombe
10-23-2006, 05:26 PM
I am surprised how well the Guzzlers work. I was using cheapo towels that scratched my surface but they got the job done. I didn't even realize I was doing damage until I inspected closely. Guzzlers get the job done better and safer! Awesome product that all should have in their arsenal.

justin_murphy
10-23-2006, 05:28 PM
One thing I've learned, never skimp on towels!
I'm currently replacing all of mine with Cobras. The wife is getting the hand me downs!

MikeyC
10-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Mine would be Collinite at the moment. I've always heard of it's durability, along with it's hard to use nature. My opinion has changed .
Simply one of the best lines there is. I'm glad AG is selling it.

:iagree:

I picked up a bottle of Collonite 845 in my last AG order. I had heard often that it's an extremely long lasting wax and wanted to use it for winter protection on all the cars under my care. Well, I put it on my girlfriend's black Volvo on Sunday. Wow! I was VERY impressed with the shine. I had put a coat of DP PSS (new formula) on it about a month ago which didn't seem to take well possibly because of the polish I used before hand or perhaps the torrential rains we got for days afterward. So, I put the 845 on top and it REALLY made the car shine. It was so wet, reflective, and deep. Plus it left the surface super slick.

I was really surprised by the looks of this wax as most people say it doesn't look good.

supercharged
10-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Cobra waffle weave microfiber glass towel (http://autogeek.net/ww1627.html)

sparkie
10-24-2006, 08:09 AM
One thing I've learned, never skimp on towels!
I'm currently replacing all of mine with Cobras. The wife is getting the hand me downs!

:iagree: I learned the hard way. Get some good towels like Cobras.

bluzman
10-24-2006, 10:05 AM
Poorboys trim restorer is awesome!!

Russecu
10-24-2006, 10:15 AM
I found that Meguiars Gold Class Wax was a disapointment to me. I thought it didn't last very long but this was a few years ago before I knew about polishing, sealants, and all the good stuff. I used some on my dads black tahoe and it seemed like it didn't last long at all and it was garage kept.

wytstang
10-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Poorboys trim restorer is awesome!!
I will second this PB TR has worked wonders on my trim and love the coconut smell.

JeffW
10-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Like many of you - Cobra's and Waffles - have exceeded my expectations. Perform very well and, with a little TLC last a long time.
Also, I am favorably impressed with PB Natural Look dressing. Use it on dash boards and even tires.