PDA

View Full Version : Cobra MF Problems

Excessive Detail
10-23-2006, 02:51 PM
I bought three 6 packs of cobra multi mfs, green, yellow, and blue, not to long ago and after just one wash I noticed that they are starting to come a part, not horribly, but just the edges near the stiches. Has anyone else had this problem. Sorry no pics, I'll try to get one up later today. I also noticed this on the cobra mf pads, green and orange ones. I washed them with micro restore with hot water and hang dried them.

aceshigh73
10-23-2006, 02:56 PM
I had some issues with my mangos kinda coming apart (more like leaving some bits of towel behind) when I wipe the top of my dash, and other areas.....
I dont really use them much anymore.... but I never had an issue with the Miracles or Ultra Plushes coming apart....

Meghan
10-23-2006, 03:00 PM
I bought three 6 packs of cobra multi mfs, green, yellow, and blue, not to long ago and after just one wash I noticed that they are starting to come a part, not horribly, but just the edges near the stiches. Has anyone else had this problem. Sorry no pics, I'll try to get one up later today. I also noticed this on the cobra mf pads, green and orange ones. I washed them with micro restore with hot water and hang dried them.
Give us a call or send Jason an email...
Jason@autogeek.net
or call one of us at
1-800-869-3011
ext 207 or 208

sparkie
10-23-2006, 04:14 PM
No problem with mine so far.