PDA

View Full Version : Ups

Jenn1270
04-08-2010, 11:29 PM
First of all...let me say....I LOVE AG. The service has always been excellent and they are the greatest in the world.

My comment is about the choice of UPS as a carrier. They must cut a good deal, but they have to have the most inefficient shipping system around. It takes over a week to get products from Stuart Fl to Dallas where as Fed Ex and even USPS only take 2-3 days. I can order two different orders at the same time (free shipping and I always forget something) and they take two different routes and get here at two different times. Interestingly most times it arrives in the metroplex on one day and gets shipped to another area of the metroplex then gets delivered the next day....so it is in Dallas over 24 hours before it gets delivered.

Am I able to specify that I prefer USPS or Fed ex? Will shipping cost more? I understand that with free shipping....I really can't complain, but when I am paying shipping, I don't feel that UPS gives the quickest service for the money.

Jenn

SuperSport
04-09-2010, 12:16 AM
I think I remember reading something on here about them using a different shipper if you asked. With that said, FedEx will more than likely be more money being a 2-3 express shipping. You could try FedEx ground which is probably on par with UPS. If you just have to have it the next day, spend the big bucks and ask for a FedEx first over night delivery!!

Shane731
04-09-2010, 12:16 AM
From the thread Autogeek Feedback (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/23289-autogeek-feedback.html):

I want to say thank you to everyone here for participating on the forum and giving us feedback. I spend time reading posts every day and I appreciate all your comments, both good and not so good. I take your feedback seriously and look for ways to implement your suggestions whenever possible. After all, you're the reason AutogeekOnline.net is a relaxed and informative place to discuss detailing. That's what we're here for!

We are working to implement some changes to improve your experience on the forum and at Autogeek:

If you prefer that your order be packed in paper rather than peanuts, please put a note in the comment box when you check out.

We typically use UPS as a our shipping method but if you have a preferred delivery service, type it into the comments box at checkout. Fedex, UPS, and US mail are our available options.

Regarding VIPs and BOGOs, VIPs change on Fridays and BOGOs change every other Friday. The time varies some but generally the pages are updated in the afternoon.

We have added more storage space to our email boxes to accommodates more of your PMs.

We have added towel sizes to the microfiber comparison chart and the website will be updated by the weekend.

If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know. Customer input has been the biggest force behind Autogeek's growth. We're always open to your ideas because they make us a better company. Keep them coming!

Enjoy the ride!

Max

Dubbin1
04-09-2010, 09:05 AM
please put a note in the comment box when you check out

Last time I did that it delayed the shipping by 1 day.

PerroneFord
04-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Hmmm,

UPS ground to me in N.FL. from AG is overnight. Can't beat that with a STICK.

Meghan
04-09-2010, 10:16 AM
I can understand everyone has their favorite carrier, that is why we let you pick what you like. If you don't like UPS all you have to do is put a note in the comments box for Fedex, US Mail or UPS.

Jenn1270
04-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Thanks a bunch. I love UPS but for some reason it just takes them forever to get stuff from Florida to Dallas.

Again I appreciate your great service and I will put a comment in next time.

Many thanks,

Jenn

I can understand everyone has their favorite carrier, that is why we let you pick what you like. If you don't like UPS all you have to do is put a note in the comments box for Fedex, US Mail or UPS.

Bunky
04-09-2010, 04:19 PM
I used to like UPS but they seem to be more expensive and do not deliver on Saturday like Fed Ex Ground.