PDA

View Full Version : Optimum products...

Pages : [1] 2

WRAPT C5Z06
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Man, this company sure knows what they're doing. Every product I have tried, has worked very well.

Optimum Opi-bond(diluted 1:1) - my favorite tire and wheel well dressing

Optimum protectant plus- awesome leather conditioner and protectant. Can be used to dress interior panels as well. Very versatile.

Optimum car wash: Very good lubricity, smells great.

Optimum instant deatiler - very easy to use, good for removing light dust, excellent finish

Optimum power clean - it's on the way, can't wait to try it.

Never tried any of their polishes, but have heard good things.

GREAT job optimum! :props:

Matt
04-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Yea they do make great products.

I really wanna try more. They all seem to get good reviews, and the ones I've got so far work really well!

ScottB
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
PowerClean is very versatile and a great product. There Poli-Seal wax (AIO) is a nice product too. The Instant Detailer adds alot of gloss and slickness.

CEE DOG
04-05-2010, 06:24 PM
I have been quite smitten with Optimum products as well. From their functionality to their packaging and marketing I really like everything I've tried. I met David Ghodoussi of Optimum at detail fest and speaking with him was extremely interesting. He is chemical engineer and I believe also the founder and CEO of Optimum. He really knows his stuff!

Old Tiger
04-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Z, How could you leave ONR off the list? I have also used their compound, finishing polish and Metal Polish. IMO OCW is second only to Four Star Spray Wax. OID ,OPC, OPP, Car Wash are as good as it gets. I have a syringe of Opti Coat I will use on my Expedition after a polish job.

Lasthope05
04-05-2010, 06:53 PM
If you havent tried the optimum polish and poli-seal you dont know what your missing out on. I recently went back to optimum polish because I had to work on a car in direct sunlight. I forgot how much of a pleasure it is to work with. Good defect removal, infinite buffing time and zero dust(I mainly work with a rotary.)

WRAPT C5Z06
04-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Z, How could you leave ONR off the list?
Never tried it, but according to the reviews, it's fabulous! I'm more of a classic car wash type of guy.

If you havent tried the optimum polish and poli-seal you dont know what your missing out on. I recently went back to optimum polish because I had to work on a car in direct sunlight. I forgot how much of a pleasure it is to work with. Good defect removal, infinite buffing time and zero dust(I mainly work with a rotary.)
I'll definitely have to try their polishes.

MikeyC
04-05-2010, 08:16 PM
I never liked their polishes, but recently I tried the new Optimum Polish II and it was great. The old polishes took too long to break down, but the new Polish II flashed in a very reasonable amount of time.

Of course, ONR is great and Opti-Bond is very good. Poli-Seal, OCW, and Opti-Seal all work well too.

Type[R]+
04-12-2010, 03:30 AM
Ive got poli-seal and opti-seal. I am extremely happy with both, they are so easy to use and last a very long time!

02heritage
05-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Recently tried the ONR and OCW. Both are so easy to use. The ONR saves alot of time and water. If anyone is thinking of trying the No Rinse I highly recommend it and the Spray Wax. After using the no rinse just spray the wax on and wipe it off, how easy is that. The paint is really slick and looks like you have spend half a day with regular wax.

Irish
05-14-2010, 01:58 PM
OCW is great stuff as well. I got a sample awhile back, order a bottle about a week later. I sometimes use it as a topper on my car and more often as a stand-alone on those "wash and shine" jobs where the client isn't looking to spend a lot of time or money. Durability isn't bad at all either.

nitro78
05-14-2010, 11:36 PM
I have yet to find a dud in the whole line. I cant wait for the sprayable polishes to go up for sale as I am certain they will be excellent

Southern Stang
05-14-2010, 11:52 PM
Can't wait for the spray polishes! I've now used almost everything in the product line, and do not have one bad thing to say about them! Very happy with the compounds and polishes as well. Great stuff for sure!

redg35
05-16-2010, 02:27 PM
I love the poli-seal as it can do a little correction work if needed.

A4 1.8tqm
05-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Never tried it... ...I'm more of a classic car wash type of guy.

How do you know then? :nomore: You will probably be pleasantly surprised if you try an ONR wash.