PDA

View Full Version : hd hand polish kit

audiophile64
04-02-2010, 06:59 PM
I just received hand polish kit from HDCARCARE.The packaging is really cool and what should I expect from the hduno and hdpoxy?Has anyone ever used these by hand?I will be using them on my 2008 chevy cobaltss.The paint is pretty good condition with some minor swirls from winter local car washes.I used megs swirlx by hand the other day and then megs ultimate detailer to prep the surface.About three weeks ago I applied 2 coats of megs new gold class with carnauba on the car which is a daily driver.

JohnnyC
04-02-2010, 08:54 PM
I just received hand polish kit from HDCARCARE.The packaging is really cool and what should I expect from the hduno and hdpoxy?Has anyone ever used these by hand?I will be using them on my 2008 chevy cobaltss.The paint is pretty good condition with some minor swirls from winter local car washes.I used megs swirlx by hand the other day and then megs ultimate detailer to prep the surface.About three weeks ago I applied 2 coats of megs new gold class with carnauba on the car which is a daily driver.

Let's see some pics:Picture:I'm a cobaltss/sc owner and would like to see some Im the MANIm the MAN