PDA

View Full Version : Just a question about selling some items???

Sellncars
04-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm not trying to start any trouble, just have a question. If a member has detailing supplies that they will never use, is there a section here to try and get rid of these supplies? The reason i ask is, i have 4 brand new Edge 2000 8 inch pads that i will never use and would like to get rid of them. I can't find a section on here.

Thanks,
Sellncars

Rsurfer
04-01-2010, 10:24 PM
You can trade, but not sell.

Sellncars
04-01-2010, 10:27 PM
You can trade, but not sell.

Where is the trade section at?

O.C.Detailing
04-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Due to liability issues, I believe AGO would rather not have a buy/sell/trade section. I'd probably ask Meghan, Mike, Killr or one of the other mods before you post them, though this post may be enough to catch some interest for you. ;)

Wax Gorilla
04-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Attach Straps to them and make knee pads with them !

Matt S.
04-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm not trying to start any trouble, just have a question. If a member has detailing supplies that they will never use, is there a section here to try and get rid of these supplies? The reason i ask is, i have 4 brand new Edge 2000 8 inch pads that i will never use and would like to get rid of them. I can't find a section on here.

Thanks,
Sellncars

How old are they? If they are brand new you should be able to exchange them...

Fly bye
04-02-2010, 10:23 AM

:laughing:

:xyxthumbs:

Sellncars
04-02-2010, 11:54 AM
How old are they? If they are brand new you should be able to exchange them...

That's the thing, I'm not even sure which place i bought them at, although i do know it was online. As for age, maybe a few years.

Sellncars
04-02-2010, 11:56 AM

Dude living in this country anymore with the Great president that we have, my knees don't even feel the pain anymore, like everyone else, getting use to the assume the position role.

tuscarora dave
04-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Bring them to the Poorboy's World Detailing Weekend in West Nyack NY,if you still have them. I would buy them from you there. Mine are still in pretty good shape and I couldn't justify paying shipping to deal right now.