PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used zaino Bros. Products?

Pages : [1] 2 3

malmeh
10-22-2006, 05:09 AM
I just recieved the items from zaino and i'll try them soon, need some feed back before i try them out! I'm still a rookie!! But i'm gettin there!! Feed back please

sparkie
10-22-2006, 07:26 AM
I pick some up one time, some great products. I've seen the after of using Zaino. But I had streaks with it, didn't know way, I think it was me, my towels, or something like that. I guess I didn't give it enough time. Traded it for some Adam's stuff. Right now I use Klasse twins and top with wax, and that works best for me. I just got some Duragloss products, about the same as Zaino, going to play with it in the near future. Some of AG members use Zaino, maybe they will chime in and help you out. I might try it again, who knows!

Hey, Welcome to AG!!! Nice vett!

MailMan17
10-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Autogeek does not sell Zaino, you need to go to a forum that sells that. If you have any questions on any products that Autogeek sells I know that you will get a lot of help. Welcome to Autogekonline.

ryandamartini
10-22-2006, 08:28 AM
ditto weekend,

Zaino does have some good products, but this forum is to assist autogeek customers with the products they sell.

I personally do not like zaino. All zaino is, is a complicated duragloss system to me. My car wore duragloss for 6 months before I took it off, and personally I will not pay the outrageous price for a whole system for use on my car.

MikeyC
10-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Whoa guys! I don't think it's fair to say this forum is dedicated to only talking about products sold by Autogeek. If it weren't for our discussion of other products do you think AG would now be carrying Collonite & Duragloss?

Having said that, I don't like Zaino. But generally speaking I don't like synthetic sealants. They're easy to work with for sure, but I just don't like the way they look.

Meghan
10-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Whoa guys! I don't think it's fair to say this forum is dedicated to only talking about products sold by Autogeek. If it weren't for our discussion of other products do you think AG would now be carrying Collonite & Duragloss?

Having said that, I don't like Zaino. But generally speaking I don't like synthetic sealants. They're easy to work with for sure, but I just don't like the way they look.
Weekender and Ryan are right...please see rules

Forum Rules
On our Autogeekonline forums, we are here to learn and have fun. Our forum is a friendly environment, so please make your posts accordingly, and keep your avatar/signature friendly. Foul language, attacking others, personal threats, inappropriate images/links, etc. will NOT be tolerated.

Spam / unsolicited communication is prohibited, and will result in termination of membership privileges.

Respect must always be shown to ALL members. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Product discussion and support should be limited to products we carry and sell on www.autogeek.net, www.bikedepot.net, www.pinnaclewax.com, and www.wolfgangcarcare.com.

Please do not plagiarize or copy information without properly citing your source(s).

Now let's kick back and discuss what we all love - clean vehicles and detailing!

joe.p
10-22-2006, 10:04 AM

Having said that, I don't like Zaino. But generally speaking I don't like synthetic sealants. They're easy to work with for sure, but I just don't like the way they look.OK just a question,if Sal was to allow certain sponsors to sell his items..then it would be ok to mention the forbidden product..I tried it,absolutlely loved it..Now that being said i wont bring it up again..I wont respond to another thread on it.

btw,i dont know sal .. never spoke with him in my entire life in any shape or form..Just tried the product like i've tried almost every product AG has.

Another thing if its ok to talk about a good experiences with products you've had..Then you should be able to talk about the products that s*cked...on the forum i wont mention the name of the product ..the product is all hype give me LC 7".5" pads anyday..

justin_murphy
10-22-2006, 10:24 AM
OK just a question,if Sal was to allow certain sponsors to sell his items..then it would be ok to mention the forbidden product..I tried it,absolutlely loved it..Now that being said i wont bring it up again..I wont respond to another thread on it.

btw,i dont know sal .. never spoke with him in my entire life in any shape or form..Just tried the product like i've tried almost every product AG has.

Another thing if its ok to talk about a good experiences with products you've had..Then you should be able to talk about the products that s*cked...on the forum i wont mention the name of the product ..the product is all hype give me LC 7".5" pads anyday..

All hype huh?
Guess I don't know what I'm doing or writing about. I agree that this forum should only contain threads on products sold by AG. It's their forum. Simple. Other forums have rules to. Like posting a link to my business or even pics of my truck because it has my business name on it.
Now that s*cks.

hammer55
10-22-2006, 10:25 AM
I have used this product and was not happy and it cost to much, I am usinghttp://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/539/medium/HPIM0881_Medium_.JPG (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1108&size=big&cat=539)

jim/larry
10-22-2006, 10:35 AM
I guess if a product was no good,bad,not worth useing it would be ok to mention said product.E-mail me and I will tell you what I know about that product,its not like what some are saying.

joe.p
10-22-2006, 10:38 AM
All hype huh?
Guess I don't know what I'm doing or writing about. I agree that this forum should only contain threads on products sold by AG. It's their forum. Simple. Other forums have rules to. Like posting a link to my business or even pics of my truck because it has my business name on it.
Now that s*cks.
Other forums have rules about post/pruduct whoring also.. sense you wanna single me out.. I'm glad that you have such a larger volume of cars to work on and are able to use above quality products.products that other detailers who do the same amount of cars couldn't use because it wouldn't be profitable..of all the new items you received and used to detail cars ..whens the next time you see the car after its intial detail to evaluate the longevity of the item. I would think not for a while so you have no idea on looks,durability slickness..when you started here at AG it was to show the stellar work you perform..now your a salesman congratulations. I pay for own products ..if there good..there good and even the best of products i've used once and move on to another..

Waxmax
10-22-2006, 10:46 AM
It is sometimes difficult to avoid mentioning non-Autogeek products, if you use them and wish to join in. But, emphazing non-Geek products or making that the subject of your post goes over the line, IMO. With that said, I have to wonder if our mentions of the Duragloss line had anything to do with it being added. I have used their AquaWax for quite some time and find it a great product at a great price. I hope others will now try it and other DG products and post results.

justin_murphy
10-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Other forums have rules about post/pruduct whoring also.. sense you wanna single me out.. I'm glad that you have such a larger volume of cars to work on and are able to use above quality products.products that other detailers who do the same amount of cars couldn't use because it wouldn't be profitable..of all the new items you received and used to detail cars ..whens the next time you see the car after its intial detail to evaluate the longevity of the item. I would think not for a while so you have no idea on looks,durability slickness..when you started here at AG it was to show the stellar work you perform..now your a salesman congratulations. I pay for own products ..if there good..there good and even the best of products i've used once and move on to another..
Yes I do get samples to try out and review. I still spend over 500.00 per month in supplies alone. I detail 90% of my clients on a bi-weekly basis. I just do not detail them once. I see durability of these products everyday on all types of paints and conditions. Most only use a product once a month on their own car. Most of everyone's car on here is babied and pampered. I still have customers that will go through the auto car wash and this shows me even more durability. I even detail 25 vehicles on a WEEKLY basis as well. I wash 200 cars per month. I wax 50-75 since most want them waxed every month. This is why I get to test products. I give honest reviews because the products work not because I get maybe 50.00 per month in free products. That doesn't even help my wallet out. Remember, I showed the results and durability of 5.99 Meg's Cleaner Wax.

I don't use Souveran Paste because it is not profitable to me. I've even wondered why anyone would use but once educated, I understand now and when to. I use EDGE pads because they have out lasted any pad I've ever used. I use them EVERYDAY.....not once a month. To say AG has bought my reviews is totally wrong and uncalled for. I am not a salesman for them nor never will be.

TNT-C5
10-22-2006, 10:55 AM
I guess if a product was no good,bad,not worth useing it would be ok to mention said product.E-mail me and I will tell you what I know about that product,its not like what some are saying.:iagree:

justin_murphy
10-22-2006, 10:56 AM
I have used this product and was not happy and it cost to much, I am usinghttp://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/539/medium/HPIM0881_Medium_.JPG (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1108&size=big&cat=539)

Looks like 90% of the products in my stable!
I even have the G100. 20.00 more than the 7424 but a lifetime warranty.