PDA

View Full Version : A little help with my order please

rohnramirez
03-31-2010, 03:03 AM
Hello again. I already got the 105/205 combo, menz 85rd, dp maxwax combo and 4* sealant about a month ago when my friend arrived from the states, this was actually my 2nd order. My 1st order was for the PCXP and some pads and bonnets, but were delivered late to CA, so my friend's dad will be bringing it instead when he flies here for a visit in a day or two - :buffing: . With that said, I'm also planning to get the flex, since i live in the Philippines i'm getting the 230v version but it isn't on sale like the 110v is. My questions are:

1. When i order the standard package 110v with the bag on sale, can AGO switch it to the 230v?

2. Does it really come in a 6" backing plate? - FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher, international model FLEX XC3401 Buffer (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-230-volt-polisher.html)
and the standard flex comes in 5.5" BP? - FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher Kit with Free FLEX Polisher Bag, FLEX Dual Action Polisher and storage bag, FLEX bag kit (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-polisher-kit-bag.html)

Or is that just a typo?

3. Can i swap the 3 CCS pads for 3 HT pads instead?

4. Has the issue with the HT pads been fixed and applied to a new batch already? Are they on stock? Because i'm also getting some extra HT pads and surbuf pads with the flex order.

5. Since my first order was late and were short of orange pads :cry:, do you know when the orange pads will be available? It's because I will have to ask for it to be delivered to my sister at a different address, since my friend is already here and my friend's dad will also be here by the time the orange pads will be shipped. So she can ship it internationally to me. (It's way cheaper..and it's free when you can ask people to bring it for you! :laughing:)

I would like to apologize for posting this here. I do not know to whom i should address this to. I also know that you do not like receiving emails and PMs about questions. This will be just my 3rd purchase and everything is still pretty new to me. And i want to make it right this time, on my 2 orders i failed to get the free sample of the products i wanted to try. :drool:

Advance thanks to Mike and everyone!!! I'm so excited to try the XP!!!!

mad992
03-31-2010, 03:08 AM
yes im sure you can .it will cost you $100 more for the international model..........give meghan a pm iam sure she and autogeek aim to please

rohnramirez
04-04-2010, 07:55 PM
OK Mad992 thanks! Will just drop her a pm and see what can be worked out. cheers!

Mike Phillips
04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
My questions are:

1. When i order the standard package G110v2 with the bag on sale, can AGO switch it to the 230v?

Contact Penny at Penny@Autogeek.net and ask here this question. If you need 230v then you should do this ASAP before your order is shipped.

2. Does it really come in a 6" backing plate?

Or is that just a typo?

I just measured the backing plate diameter for the Flex 3401 it measures 5.5" but is generically referred to as a 6" backing plate. The same backing plate is used on both the G110v2 and 230v versions.

You need to use a 6.5" pad with the Flex 3401, you cannot use anything smaller or you will not have any safety margin around the edge of the pad and backing plate.

3. Can i swap the 3 CCS pads for 3 HT pads instead?

I don't know offhand I don't work in sales, include that in your e-mail to Penny or re-read the webpage for the tool on the autogeek store and see what it states, here's the link,

FLEX XC 3401 VRG 230 Volt Orbital Polisher, international model FLEX XC3401 Buffer (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-230-volt-polisher.html)

4. Has the issue with the HT pads been fixed and applied to a new batch already? Are they on stock? Because I'm also getting some extra HT pads and Surbuf pads with the flex order.

As far as I know the answer is yes but I don't know if there ever was an official problem just a thread about a problem, that's not the same thing.

Don't abuse ANY pad and it should perform to the manufactures claims.

5. Since my first order was late and were short of orange pads :cry:, do you know when the orange pads will be available? It's because I will have to ask for it to be delivered to my sister at a different address, since my friend is already here and my friend's dad will also be here by the time the orange pads will be shipped. So she can ship it internationally to me. (It's way cheaper..and it's free when you can ask people to bring it for you! :laughing:)

Contact Penny@Autogeek.net, she is in charge of International Sales.

[QUOTE=rohnramirez;305108]
I would like to apologize for posting this here. I do not know to whom i should address this to. I also know that you do not like receiving emails and PMs about questions. This will be just my 3rd purchase and everything is still pretty new to me. And i want to make it right this time, on my 2 orders i failed to get the free sample of the products i wanted to try. :drool:

Advance thanks to Mike and everyone!!! I'm so excited to try the XP!!!!

Sorry for the late reply, I've been offline for the last 3 days, see this thread...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/24627-pictures-barrett-jackson-2010-mothers-virtual-power-tour.html

:)

rohnramirez
04-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Wow Mike! I truly appreciate your reply! I will do just that. The Mother's Virtual Power Tour looked awesome. Wish i could've been there.

Meghan
04-06-2010, 10:57 AM
I see that our international department has already emailed you concerning this matter, for future reference with questions like this it would be better answered if you contact customer service/international since they deal with these matters. Thank you.