PDA

View Full Version : Weekend orders

Pages : [1] 2

thatick
03-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Did your orders that you placed this weekend ship yet? I placed a rather large order on Sunday and it still hasnt shipped (which is unlike Autogeek). I have Thur thru Sunday off and had planned to do a lot with my vehicles but its looking like i probably wont have my new toys in time.:cry::cry:. This will probably be the last weekend ill have more than one day off for at least the next 6 months due to work, otherwise i wouldnt even be worried about it. Oh well just my rotten luck as always.

snowking724
03-30-2010, 07:24 PM
I placed a med sized order as soon as the bogo's came out fri and it's on it's way to mass. Hopefully your email is just backed up or something and it's headed your way. I can only imagine how many orders they have to fill so they could be a little slow compared to the usual speed of shipment.

Matt S.
03-30-2010, 07:25 PM
PM me your order number and I will look into it first thing tomorrow morning.

thatick
03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
PM sent, thanks Matt!

I checked order status on website and it still shows in warehouse. Fl to NC is only a 2 day shipping point so maybe it will ship tomorrow and ill still have a few days to play!!

5.4 Shelby
03-30-2010, 07:50 PM
my sunday order has not shipped either. Thankfully this time it is just some extra stuff. I have enough to get me through the work I am doing right now.

CEE DOG
03-30-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm sure they're doing everything possible to get everything out. Must have had a lot of orders to fill. Between the qty and the different setups fo shipment due to DF I'm sure its been a lot to handle. I got a tracking number today for my sunday order so I'm sure you'll be up anytime.

Harleyguy
03-30-2010, 08:23 PM
I think the real problem was that Max gave away so much great stuff he forgot to keep some for the weeks order LOL

Meghan
03-30-2010, 08:29 PM
You guys are too funny... since we had Detail Fest this weekend we did not do our usual shipping all weekend long, so you might experience a one day, and only one day delay, but I will get your info from Matt and take care of it from there.

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-30-2010, 08:36 PM
You guys are too funny... since we had Detail Fest this weekend we did not do our usual shipping all weekend long, so you might experience a one day, and only one day delay, but I will get your info from Matt and take care of it from there.

I still haven't got my stuff I sent to myself from the UPS store-lol.

Harleyguy
03-30-2010, 08:47 PM
I still haven't got my stuff I sent to myself from the UPS store-lol.I still haven't gotten any of my stuff

Little OCD
03-30-2010, 11:43 PM
my Saturday order shipped out yesterday, but wont be here until the 5th due to being in the opposite corner of the country

Southern Stang
03-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Hang in there guys! I'm sure AG is busy with DF just passing and all. I ordered Sat night and got my stuff today! But I'm just right around the corner in FL so that makes a bit if a difference. Time to play with all my new toys tomorrow! :buffing:

alexjn1
03-31-2010, 12:52 PM
I too was starting to wonder only to discover that once again I mistyped my information when I placed my order. :doh:

Thankfully Penny got things sorted out once again so my order should finally be hitting the warehouse today to be filled. :p

I guess I was too excited with all of the goodies I ordered, including a Flex 3401. :drool:

I am so happy that there was a discount on the other products that I ordered, that 15% saved me almost 90.00 :wave:

ScottB
03-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Thats what happens when Meghan lets Ed (HighEndDetail) fill orders !

Meghan
03-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Thats what happens when Meghan lets Ed (HighEndDetail) fill orders !

Let him fill orders, no way, thats why we had him in the PBMA booth. If we left him in the warehouse I would have a wax shortage today!
All is well and getting back on schedule, you should only see one day delay in any of the orders, we all came to work but just slept on a pile of microfiber for a day... we had to catch up on our beauty sleep!